75

"Oh shoot!" Oikawa suddenly said as he remembered something.

"What's wrong?" Iwaizumi asked,

"Oh no… I promised daichi I would be babysit his child today…" Oikawa looked down in worry.

"Then… are you gonna stay here and take care of him or bring him to meet my parents too…?"

"No… I promised I'll be there with you… I'm gonna call daichi real quick ok? Hold on" oikawa took out his phone and walked away.

"Are we really gonna meet your parents father?" Iwaizumi looked down at him and nod,

"Yah… "

"Are they fun like you father?"

"Eeh not really… but when we get there, they will be suprised that I have a child" kageyama nod in understanding.

"But my sister is fun… and annoying. She will definately liked you" iwaizumi pet his head as kageyama giggled and smiled.

"I can't wait to see her!" He exclaim.

A few minutes later, oikawa finally came back from calling daichi just now.

"Alright, I already told daichi I'm unavailable last minute. Thank goodness he understand"

"Well, he is an understanding person" oikawa smiled,

"Ready to go?" Iwaizumi sigh and nod,

"Ready as I'll ever be…"

"Its okay Oikawa… haha I really don't mind. Go ahead. Your family comes first. I mean- I'll do the same so. There's always a next time so it's okay… yah Im fine with it… yes oikawa… alright goodbye" daichi laughed and ended the call. Suga, who was sitting beside him, listened.

"Oikawa called you? "

"Yah"

"What did he talked about? "

"He's unavailable to take care of shoyo today" suga gasped and playfully smack his arm.

"You asked him?! Daichi! I told you not to disturb them! "

"What~? I mean, we will do it for them to you know…" daichi pout,

"But still, you can't just easily asked them to babysit our son just caused you want to have s--" suga stopped. DaichI smirked,

"I want to have what? Finished the word" suga blushed and looked away.

"Theres a child in this house… and you know what I mean…"

"No not really~ are you trying to say super powers? I want to have super powers?"

"What the- stop acting dumb. It makes you looked like one"

"Too bad you're dating one"

"Sadly yah…" they heard running footsteps from behind.

"I heard super powers! What is papa and dad talking about?!" Hinata ran up to them and join them on the sofa.

"Well, its what you said, we're talking about super powers" suga answered.

"No we're no-" daichi stopped himself from finishing that sentence cause suga was glaring at him.

"Ahem! Yah… we're talking about super powers…" He said as hinata smiled,

"I liketo have powers that makes me fly! What about you papa?"

"Eh me? Ah… W-water power?"

"Water? You dad?"

"If papa is water, then Im fire. We could be like yin and yang " suga rolled his eyes but smile.