5

"So what..? You're saying you hate daichi now?" Oikawa asked as he watch sugawara pout and clean up the toys laying on the floor.

"Well! He kept teasing me! He also non stop flirting with me! Im annoyed because I don't know if he is doing it on purpose or that.. that's how he originally act towards his friends... " Oikawa face palm and join him cleaning up,

"Im your friend and I never act like this towards you like how daichi did... You still think he sees you as a friend?" Sugawara gulp,

"Daichi is daichi... You being you... You both have different personality...  I just.. just don't want that to happened again like my past..." Oikawa shook his head and sigh,

"Trust me.. I can guarantee you that he likes you.. " Sugawara could only give him a sad smile. Both of them were busy cleaning up until they heard a knock on the window.

"Oh, its daichi again" oikawa smile and looked at suga. Sugawara watch daichi smile and wave at him.

He looks like a excited puppy meeting his owner... How cute..

Sugawara smile and wave back. As usual, he went out and greet daichi.

"Hello daichi... Are you on break?" Daichi nod,

"Yah me and my partner right there" daichi point at the guy who was not so far away from them, leaning on their car.

"Oh thats good... Are you here to watch the kids?"

"Well yah.. but I wanted to see you the most... " sugawara blush,

"Oh um.. ok... But today I don't have any break so... "

"Why..?"

"After my morning shift, I have college to attend to"

"Oh you're still schooling? "

"Yes daichi..."

"I see... well I guess that's fine anyways.. I'll just watch you and the kids.."

"But your friend.." Daichi glance at his partner.

"He's find with anything. Don't worry. I was the one who invite him to join me. Besides, we bought snacks before coming here so.. "

"Oh well um thats good.. I would allow you to eat inside but I don't think thats allow so.."

"No no its fine. We're just gonna eat at the park where the kids play, we'll watch them for you" Daichi wink. Sugawara blush and nod,

"Alright then.. I'll head back inside"

Oikawa pout as he watch his friend and the cop happily greet eachother from the window. He wishes he could be like suga. Having someone to like you and treat you better. He wanted to know the feeling of being properly in love and being cared for. All he gets was a guy with two faced. His ex. All he did was beat him. Cursing at him and rape him. He was disgusted of himself to the point he was so closed of killing himself… but he doesn't. In the end, suga saved him. He was glad everything was all ok when he cut ties with his ex but he was wrong. His ex ends up finding him. He got beaten but was at least glad he didn't rape him. That time at the alley, he started to be brave and shout. Telling him how much he hated this. How he wanted all this to end. How he treated him like punching bag… but all he recieve was a punch on the face. Of course. What did he expect from him? He thought he was gonna get beaten hard again until one guy show up.

Oikawa watch the 'soon to be couple' talking until daichi pointed somewhere behind him. He turn to look where he pointed and was suprised to see the guy who had save him.