9

"Suga! Your boyfriend wants to see you!" Oikawa said when he enter the teacher office where sugawara is at.

"I told you he is not my boyfriend!" Oikawa smirk,

"Yet" sugawara blush and walk out. He immediately greeted by a happy daichi.

"Hi suga! Do you have breaks today?" Sugawara smile and nod,

"Yah, just in a few minutes. Why? Do you want me to eat with you..?" Daichi blush and nod,

"Yah... I love to eat you..."

"Huh?"

"I-I mean eat with you! Im sry! I don't know what I was saying!" Sugawara blush and giggle. Ever since the confession, daichi had started to get really nervous and panicky... He somehow find it cute.

"Ok then.. Will you wait for me..?" Daichi quickly nod,

"Of course! Of course I will!" Sugawara smile,

"Alright then, wait here ok? I'll go back inside" Daichi nod and watch suga walk back inside. Daichi sigh and face palm,

"Seriously daichi? 'Eat you?' " iwaizumi suddenly appear behind him.

"God shut up. I don't know what I was thinking.."

"Haha you sure are nervous huh"

"Again... Shut up please.."

"Nah.."

...

"Iwa-chan you're not going with them?" Oikawa asked as they both watch daichi and suga went to a near by cafe.

"I'll be the third-wheel if I do. Besides, I think they just want to be alone together"

"I see... Then what are you gonna do?" Iwaizumi shrug,

"Maybe I just watch the kids play... Which one is your student and class?" Iwaizumi asked as he look inside from the window. Oikawa laugh and point at the playground across.

"They're playing at the playground now. My class is at the opposite side. This is sugawara's class"

"I see.. How its like to be a daycare teacher?" Oikawa smile and looked up the sky,

"Its fun actually. I love kids so I don't really hate or feel stress working at daycare. The only thing that makes me stress is that guy... "

"Your ex huh..." Oikawa nod.

"How, when and where do you guys meet? If you don't mind me asking" oikawa giggle and shook his head,

"I dont mind.... b-but I think this is not the right place to talk about.. "

"Then at your place then?" Oikawa gulp,

"I hope he isn't there infront of my house again today..." Iwaizumi looked at oikawa,

"Don't worry, you'll wait here till my shift is over. I'll walk you home"

"T-thank you..." Iwaizumi nod,

"Umm excuse me?" Both iwaizumi and oikawa turn to look.

"Eh bokuto! What are you doing here?" Oikawa asked as he watch bokuto shyly scratch the back of his neck. He was wearing a formal clothing. Just a white button up shirt and black pants. If oikawa wasn't inlove with iwa-chan and bokuto wasn't taken, he would definately fall for him cause he is sexy.

"I just want you to help me give this to akaashi" Bokuto gave him a red bouquet with a 'im sorry' card and a box of chocolate.

"I know this is the wrong timing to give but... Please tell him that Im sorry and I love him soo much... Can you do that?" Oikawa smile at the gifts and nod.

"Yah sure! I don't know what happened between you two but Im sure akaashi will forgive you cause of the gift" bokuto smile and gave him a light bow.

"Thank you! Now I need to go back to work. Its nice seeing you oikawa"

"Same to you" they both wave goodbye as bokuto turn and walk away.

"Who is that?" Iwaizumi asked,

"Oh bokuto? He is my friends husband. He's the owner of this daycare. Bokuto work as a ceo. Its rare to see him come here cause he's always busy"

"Wow ceo huh. That's cool" oikawa turn and smile,

"But yours is cooler! To me I guess. You save people lives! Handling crimes! Thats like- cool" Iwaizumi smile and ruffle oikawa's hair,

"Alright trashykawa. Go and give those gift"

"Oh right!"

...

"Hows the coffee?" Daichi asked

"It taste fine. What about you?" Daichi smile and shrug,

"Its taste normal per usual" suga look at him confused,

"You're not satisfied with yours?" Daichi nod and lean forward. He rest his arms on the table and said,

"Your coffee taste more better than this" sugawara blush and look away,

"T-thanks I guess..."

"Here's your dessert" A waiter suddenly appear and put the food they've ordered on their table. Both of them give their thanks and start eating. After they're done, they both walk out of the cafe and went back to the daycare.

"Well.. My break is gonna end soon... Same goes to you right?" Suga look at his wrist watch and sadly nod,

"Yah..." Daichi smile at suga's reaction and lean closer to kiss his forehead. Suga froze at the sudden action and stare at daichi.

"I'll message you as soon as I finish work ok..?"

"..."

"Suga..?" Sugawara gulp and looked down,

"We've kissed... We've hold hands before... We even confessed... Are we... are we still not dating..?" Daichi thought for a moment and shook his head.

"No, not yet" suga heart ache a little and nod,

"Ok..." Daichi smile and asked,

"What time will you be home at night?"

"9 ish" daichi nod and wave him goodbye,

"Alright, I gotta go now. See you later!" Suga fake smile and wave back.

He said no...

He watch daichi and iwaizumi meet up and went in the car and drove off.

"Suga! Hows your small date?" Oikawa watch suga walked in the teacher's office and wear back his apron.

"Fine.." Oikawa frown at the sudden tone,

"What's wrong? You don't seem happy" suga shrug,

"Maybe because I'm not officially taken"