Capitolo trenta (30)

Mirabella's POV

I checked Luca's room but he's wasn't there. I checked the entire and nothing. The only place I hadn't checked was the gym. I didn't think he'd be there yet he was, punching the life out of a punching.

"Luca," I called for his attention. He glanced at me for a second and smiled then went back to the punching bag.

"Hey tesoro," he looked at me again when I didn't answer then stopped when he saw my face.

"Oh Dio, I know that look. Alright lay it on me," I was nervous to be honest.

"Luca, you are a great person. You make me feel safe and happy. You've been there. You've always been there. I like your sense of humor and your smile. I like that you call me tesoro even though I have no idea what it means. I like you but," I paused for a dramatic effect and he looked like he would pass out.

"Gesù Cristo, sto per perdere la ragazza che amo," he rambled under his breath. By his tone, I know he was thinking about the worse. It was kinda cute. (Jesus Christ, I am going to lose the girl I love)

"But I'm a little upset that you haven't asked me to be your girlfriend," I was scared he might get whiplash at how fast he looked at me. He looked relieved and shocked.

"You almost gave me a heart attack," he flashed a smile. "And in my defense, things have been hectic, Mira." That was true.

"Okay," he stretched out his hand and I looked at him in confusion. "May I have this dance, tesoro?"

I nodded and placed my hand in his. I lived for these moments. Little moments like this with Luca seemed like big ones.

We started dancing around the room, staring into each other's eyes. Falling for him more and more each second. His next words surprised me completely.

"I love you," he blurted then we stopped dancing and his eyes were shot open. "Merde. That wasn't supposed to come out yet. Let me start over. You know what. Screw it. I love you. God, I love you. I was scared out of my mind when you were kidnapped. I didn't know what to do. The only thought on my mind is that I had to get you back. If that's not love then I don't know what is.

I especially love how show you are around me sometimes. I love how intimidating and sexy you are when interrogating the criminals. Especially yesterday with your mom. That was- I don't even have words for that. I love how frustrated you get when you lose any game with Jasper. I love you Mirabella. And I really, really- I cut him pressing my lips against his.

It was rushed and needy but it was gentle enough to proclaim how much I love him too. I wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him closer. My fingers ran up to his hair, pulling it and he groaned. He pulled me into him more and I moaned into the kiss.

"I love you too," I said in the kiss and he froze and stopped kissing me. He pulled away slowly and searched my eyes for the truth and smiled widely.

"You have no idea how happy I am to hear that," he said placing a quick kiss on my lips.

"If you wanted to, would you stay in the Mafia?" I asked. I really wanted to know his answer for this. This would decide where our next step is.

"Are you asking if I would go to Austria with you?" he tilted his head to the side with a lopsided grin and I nodded nervously.

"I mean it would be up to Luciano and the Mafia Head. But I would gladly go with you," he said shrugging one shoulder. That was the answer I was hoping for.

"Will you be my girlfriend now tesoro?" he asked.

"Yes," I answered, receiving a hug from him. "You know, you never did tell me what tesoro means."

He chuckled. "It means treasure because you are my treasure. Completely priceless and irreplaceable."

"So corny but I like it," I said and he kissed my forehead.

I wonder what's in the future for us. I hope this will be our happy ending. Speaking of, I hope mom and dad work things out and get their happy ending. I don't think dad would ever let mom out of his sight after losing her 17 years ago. Just like I know Luca will be more over protective and possessive now. I knew my life would take a turn when I came her. Luckily it was a good turn.

*******

A week later, we are now on a plane back to Austria. We were going to go to Australia or Japan but we decided to go back because Austria was close to Nik and Jasper and I wanted to back to my girls, especially Aria. Speaking of ....

"Listen, you need to watch out for my friend Aria. She's a little boy crazy but I love her regardless. So try not to be surprised when she blatantly stares at you like you are God himself," I informed him and he laughed.

"Don't worry tesoro. You have nothing to be jealous for. Nessuna ragazza ha i miei occhi tranne te," I narrowed my eyes questioningly.

"I don't understand what you said but I'll take it as a compliment and say thank you," I said and he laughed.

"Bell," mom called two seats up. We were in a private jet so it was easy to go up to her.

"Yes mom," I said, almost aweing aloud at how cute she and dad were cuddling into each other's arms. "He basically said you are the only girl he sees." She whispered in my ear.

"He's lucky he's like a son to me or I would have killed him," Dad grumbled.

"No you won't because I love him and you wouldn't do that to hurt me," I slapped his shoulder.

"Yeah you're right," he sighed in defeat. I'm a daddy's girl, I always get what I want.

"I like him, he's good to and for her," she smiled approving, then shooing me back to Luca.

I wasn't going to tell him that I knew what he said so I settled for something else. "I love you too." He smiled and kissed me passionately. I could get used to this.

Dad went to the Mafia Head and resigned, handing the Boss title to Uncle Nik. He got Luca out to. I thought they would have killed them because I usually read in books where they are like "if you are in Mafia, you stay there for life." It was partially true but because Dad was a good man, they decided to let him go and because Luca was young and this was just a pastime thing, he was free too. They even terminated the Russian Mafia and created a new one. Let's hope this one would be better.

Here started my new beginnings to a safer, happier life with my boyfriend and my parents.

We made it! We made it to the end!!!! Feels like I've been writing this for forever and we're finally at the end. Actually I believe I've been writing this last year. It feels so good to be done with this so I can finish my other works. Anyways thank you to all my silent and non silent readers who's been with me patiently since the beginning. Thank you for voting and commenting, it meant alot. I hope this will make it far.

Thank you guys, I love you ❤❤❤

13/12/20

Au revoir...