Capitolo tredici (13)

Luciano's POV

Saying Ziva was upset was an understatement. She was fuming and ready for blood. At the dock, we heard gunshots during her and Gray's conversation. We assumed he was the one that got shot when she came back dragging a guy by his leg with an arrow in his stomach.

"Okay, I'm sparing your life for now by keeping the arrow in, so in return I'm going to need answers. Good?" she told the hanging guy, twirling a knife in her hand.

"10 Euros she tortures him," Jasper placed a bet.

"20 she gets frustrated and have him bleed to death," Nikolas said with a smirk.

"15 she goes for an instant kill," I said and we watched the scene silently to see who won.

"Where's your base?" she asked calmly.

"I'm not telling you shit," he spat on her shoes. Big mistake buddy. It was not good for the guy that first did that to her.

"I'm going to pretend that didn't happen. For your sake," I was now afraid of what would happen if the scenario was different.

"Let's try this again. Lydia Gray, where is she?" he visibly tensed at the name and we watched keenly to see what the next move is. He didn't utter a word and Ziva was losing patience by the second.

"Do I take that as you not talking?" she asked grabbing his face roughly and he still insisted on not saying anything. Her tone was deadly, even I was a little fearful.

"Okay," she shrugged and took off his pants, holding his dick in her hands. She was going to cut it off! The guy's eyes widened when he realized what she was going to do.

"Wait! Wait! 2270 Oak Street! That's where it is! Please," he begged, starting to cry.

"Thank you for your cooperation," she smiled and we all let out a breath we didn't know we were holding. "But you took too long," and in one swift hand movement she cut it off, having the guy, screaming out in pain. Then she walked out, leaving us staring at the guy, crying while bleeding to death.

"My money," Nik grinned in triumph, stretching out his hand. We were glad to give it to him because I'm sure not even he knew she would do something that extreme. Then out of no where, Jasper bent to the side and emptied the contents of his stomach on the floor. I pat his back while he hurled.

"Remind me to never mess with Ziva when she's upset again," he said wiping his mouth on his sleeve.

I went to our room to see Ziva sharpening her knives and the tip of her arrows furiously.

"Ziva, what's on your mind?" I asked, giving her a chance to shout at the top her lungs all the thoughts running through her head.

"The many different ways I can kill my mother. I swear Salvatore, if anything happens to Beatrice, this place is going up in flames," she gritted through her teeth.

"I know and I'll be right by your side when that happens. I won't let anything happen to her," I assured her, kneeling infront of her, placing my hand over hers to stop her actions.

"I just don't know what to do. My whole life was a lie. The man who I thought was my enemy turned out to be the only person who was helping me. And the woman who I trusted with my life, who I would die for, is plotting my death," she told me, the tears running down her cheeks. I wiped them away as quickly as they fell.

"You can trust me. I've got your back forever and always," I promised. I couldn't bare to see her cry. She might be the most deadliest woman I know but when it comes to her family and people she cared about, she would go to the ends of the earth to make sure they are safe.

"Where is the safe house you kept them?" I asked and she told me while I made a mental note to go there tomorrow.

"I promise nothing bad will become of her," I said softly caressing her cheek with my thumb.

The whole night I spent reassuring of her of my promise and pouring my love to her. Worshipping her body, giving her my heart. Letting her have me the way she wanted. Telling her that I would do anything for her because I love her.

It's kind of short but I guess that's my intention. I'll make up in the next chapter. Damn, Ziva really took this one personally. His balls.

18/11/20

Au revoir......