Capitolo quattro (4)

"You're not telling us something," he stalked over to me trying to intimidate me but failed. Only one person could have me shaking to my knees.

"I can't tell you," I replied softly attempting to go around him.

"We need to know what we're getting ourselves into. Tell me what the hell is going on Red!" by this time everyone left the room.

"I can't go back there! Please understand that I can't allow those memories to resurface. Please," I pleaded for the first time in many years.

He said nothing else and I took this chance to walk back to the room he gave me a couple days back when I was here.

I showered and went to sleep, which hasn't happened since I left.

"We've been at this for weeks, get better!" an angry voice shouted behind me as my hands were tied behind my back and I was kneeling on the floor.

"I will get better uncle. I'm sorry," I apologised, tears running down my face.

"Never apologise!"  he struck me with the whip twice across my back. I felt the blood running down my back.

"Red? Red? Ziva!" I quickly sat up straight quickly taking the gun from under my pillow and aiming it at the head of my attacker but to dismay the gun was taken from my hand and the bullets were emptied. I started fighting but was restrained to the bed.

"Open your eyes, Ziva," the voice said and I complied.

It seems this was all happening in real life and not my nightmare. I opened my eyes to look at those of Luciano.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and he stood up straight.

"I was going to my room when I heard shuffling in here. I came to check out what it was and saw you crying. Wanna talk about it?" he told me then asked.

"What makes you think I will tell you anything?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

"You came back here after three days of walking out to fend for yourself," he reminded me and I rolled my eyes and got up from the bed even though it's only three in the morning.

"What's your point?" I asked, hoping he could get on with it and shut up.

"You need us," he simply said and I stopped and looked at me and laughed.

"To need you, I need to trust you. That here is clearly not the case," I told him and continued walking.

"Then what are you still doing here?" he asked.

"Don't forget you kidnapped me and maybe I just like it here," I shrugged and opened the fridge for a cup of water.

"Wrong, you like fucking Jasper and the rest of my members," he stated and I laughed at the realisation.

"Oh so that's the issue. Mr Salvatore is jealous that I haven't fucked him yet. All you have to do is ask babe. But then again, you're not my type. I don't fuck small dicks," I said to rile him up.

"My dick is anything but small. And I'm not your type? Cara, you're not my type. I don't fuck whores," he said and I looked up and glared at him.

"Are you done?" I ask, not letting his words get to me.

"Yes."

"Good," I said and left after drinking the last of the water out of the glass.

"No. What are you so afraid of?" his question caught me off guard but I continued walking back to my room.

"Will you ever trust us or at least me?" and entered the room and turned around to lock it.

"No," I replied and locked it in his face.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

"Let's go people!" Luciano's voice boomed throughout the house.

Ugh! What is it now?

"Gray's men are doing a pick up at the warf. We need to get there before he does," his voice got louder which indicated that he is probably walking up the stairs.

"Red, get ready. We're leaving in 5," he knocked and informed then left.

I quickly took a two minute bath and got dressed in a movable and less detected outfit. Preferably all black. I took my knives, gun and bow and arrow.

I walked downstairs to see everyone and there weren't alot standing there, waiting.

"Well, let's get this party started," I said with a smile.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

When we arrived we saw the guys  moving the containers filled with drugs and weapons. There were about three men guarding all ten containers each. Looking at Luciano to give the signal and he held up three fingers counting down.

"What do you say Red? Most kills in 60 seconds?" his breath tickled my ear as he stood behind.

"Game one," I accepted his challenge, looking down at my watch to keep the time.

"I need at least two men alive though," he told me and I nodded and went off.

Moving from container to container and killing them quickly.

14, so far.

I went to the others and scouted and found all of them dead except the one I left leaning against one of the containers. I heard shuffling around a corner and I got out two knives and walked stealthily towards the noise. Before I could attack I saw Luciano crackling his knuckles while looking down on the unconscious guy.

"You at least knocked him out right?" I asked which caused him to look up at me then back at the guy.

"Oops. He annoyed me. What about you?" he asked and I could see the hope in his eyes.

"Yup and I got 14 kills, loser," I pointed to the dude behind me and bragged but he only smirked.

"Well congrats but I got 15. I beat the notorious Red Blood. This is a dream come true. Thank you so much. I want to dedicate this award to ..... well me. It wouldn't have happened without my amazing skills," I almost laughed if my eyes didn't catch an almost moving figure on the roof behind him. The person had a rifle to Luciano's head and didn't think I already located him. There was also a shadow in my peripheral vision creeping behind a carton to shoot at us. I swiftly drew my bow and arrow and aimed at the target. I then shot in the person's shoulder without a blink of an eye.

I looked back at Salvatore's shock expression whilst he looked to where I targetted. He then looked back at me, his face changing to one being impressed, I think.

"15. Now what were you saying about your amazing skills?" I raised my eyebrows at him then went to the person who was behind the carton while he went to the other person. What I didn't expect when going to the dude was that he wasn't a dude.

But a girl.