Capitolo ventisette

"Have you made up your mind yet?" Dimitri asked when he walked in. Oh screw you dude.

"Here's the thing. Blow 'em up. But I still won't work for you," This entire time he's been bluffing me or at least that's what I'd hope he was doing. But until I was sure, I'm picking my cards right, stalling him until Dad and the others find me.

"Listen here little girl," he gripped my neck tightly. "You think you're so smart. You don't need to work for me willingly."

"I would love to see how you'd get me to do anything for you against my will," I dared and he squeezed my neck tighter, causing me to gasp.

"I will kill everyone you know and love," he threatened and I rolled my eyes.

"It seems you're a little new to this thing," I wore a bored expression. "No matter what you say or do or how many threats you send, I still won't concede. It'd be better if you kill me now."

He looked surprised by resilience. He opened his mouth but I cut him off. "But before you do that, can you at least give me something to eat. And I'm being treated like a criminal in prison, so I believe I'm entitled to one phone call. While you sort all that out, I need a TV and a show. Most preferably, Reign. I need to know if Francis is going to get back together with Mary."

It was then that he lost it. In the blink of an eye, his gun pointed at my head. I was terrified and scared but I refused to show it. I held my head higher pushing the gun in my mouth.

"Let's do it this way, since that's the reason you're upset," I said with my mouth stuffed with gun. He looked more scared of me because of what I said than I was of him. He removed the gun and looked at me like I was crazy. I probably was.

"You're a crazy little bitch," he waved the gun at me. Woah, man, be careful where you point that. You can hurt someone.

Then he suddenly got a call.

"что?" he paused listening to what the other person was saying then he looked at me with widened eyes.

"что!" he shouted. He looked a little panic. After the person had said whatever, he hung up. (What)

"You're a crazy, lucky bitch. Now, I don't know if I should kill you and leave you as a present for them or leave you alive," Dad was here? Yes!

"Either way, you're going to die," I told him and he though about first before he realized I was right and pushed me backwards to collapse on the ground, almost hitting my head.

I looked to the side to see him running like his ass was on fire. Well thanks for the help Dimitri and here I thought we were becoming friends. There was no way I was going to sit here and wait for anyone to save me like some damsel in distress.

I kicked at the leg of the chair to see if I could break off a piece, but the stupid thing wouldn't budge. I tried wiggling my hands to get some friction to slip my hand through but the damn rope was too tight. Where did he learn to tie like this? The army?

There was a loud commotion outside and I tried my hardest to break free. All I need was one hand so I could get the bobby pin in my hair. After about 20 minutes of trying to break free and thrashing around frustrated, the door bust open. My body tense up for whoever was standing there. The person crouched down and released my hands, not saying a word. I looked into the eyes of the person and they looked so familiar. The person's face covered. It wasn't Luca I know that for sure because I knew he would say something sweet or something.

The minute they got me free, they ran off before I could saying something. I followed behind them but when I got through the door, they were gone in thin air. There were gun he shots and groans of pain. There were so many people running around. I walked towards it to see if I could help and I found a dead guy with a gun. It had three bullets left. I can't work with this. I checked him and he had a knife in his pocket.

Thank God for this guy. May his soul burn in hell. I ran towards the noise where the commotion was and joined the fight. While fighting, I was looking around to see if I could catch sight of dad, Luca, Uncle Nik or Jasper. I was grabbed suddenly and I lifted my hand to elbow them. The Russians sure can fight. They were taking up all my energy. I stabbed him in the abdomen, then in the neck.

I took a second to put my hands on my knees to try and catch a breath but that didn't last long when I saw someone running towards me. I remembered that I had a gun and shot him in the head.

"Mira!" That could only be one person. I was engulfed in a hug and I instantly knew it was Luca. I've hugged him too many times to not be mistaking.

"What took you so long?" I punched his chest and he groaned in pain, chuckling at the same time.

"I'm sorry but seriously, I've been waiting for hours," I smiled.

"I'm sorry. I won't let it happen again," he promised. His head tilted slightly before he said something else. "I found her Boss. We're coming to you now."

He was wearing an ear piece. "Dad's here! Let's go," I pulled him to any exit I could find.

Unfortunately, we had to fight our through. Luca got stabbed and I was grazed by a bullet.

"Bella! Oh god, I found you. I got Kuznetsov, let's go. Luca walk it off," Dad held me in his arms, helping me out even though I wasn't really hurt.

I looked back at Luca who gave dad a are-you-crazy look. He was clutching his stomach in pain. I removed myself from dad's grasp and went over to Luca, having his hand wrap around my shoulder to help him

"You're so heavy," I commented to lighten the mood.

"It's all muscle baby," I pinched him and laughed.

"That's my daughter, Luca," Dad warned him.

"Exactly sir," he cheekily smiled and winked at me.

"You so have a death wish," I told him and he smirked.

Our paths were surprisingly cleared. We were passing so many dead bodies laying on the floor. Dad had to fight off a few but we still made it out alive.

"I told you, I'd get you get back, tesoro," he murmured to himself, probably not wanting me to hear.

"When did you say that to me?" he looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"Oh, uh, not-not to you, more like to myself," he replied and I blushed. He was so cute.

I was falling for him fast.

Can I just rant for a short minute. Dove Cameron and Thomas just broke up yesterday. Actually it was in October but she confirmed it yesterday. I mean I kinda got suspicious last night, hardly seeing them together and shit. But damn.... 3 years. I could've sworn they would get engaged and married and stuff. They looked so happy but then again you never know what happens behind closed curtains. But seriously tho, they were cute and I was hardcore shipping. I almost cried. Anyways at least they're still friends I guess. Anywhoooooo .... BACK TO THE BOOK!

There will be a shocking surprise in the next chapter.🙄🙄

12/12/20

Au revoir.....