Capitolo undici (11)

**Mild steamy content ahead**

"This has gone too far," I stated. Luciano was pacing back and forth trying to figure out what to do.

"So, he's stealing our weapons? For what?"I asked confused.

"Because the America Mafia is not as powerful as people think. They don't have resources and even so, some still fear them," Jasper explained.

"But that's not enough, they want more," I said biting my nails.

"So let's give it to them," Luciano suddenly said and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Are you serious? Luciano that's the dumbest idea you have ever come up with," 

"Not literally. We're going to have him think that we're losing everything," and I smirked at his idea.

"They're going to drop their defenses by watching us," and he nodded. "Damn."

"So now we wait,"

5 days later.....

"That movie was awesome," I said to Jasper. We were watching Divergent enjoying our bowls of popcorn. 

"We're watching the sequel tomorrow," 

"There's a sequel? Yesss!" I was fist pumping the air in excitement.

"What have you been doing your entire life?" he asked and I shrugged.

"Killing people. I gotta go," I got up from the bed taking the empty bowls with me. As I walked out I bumped into Luciano who seemed to just come off the phone. His face suddenly contorted into anger.

"Why were you in Jasper's room?" I was shocked by his tone. Then I smirked when I realised what it was.

"Did you find out anything?" I deliberately ignored his question.

"No. Why were you in Jasper's room?" he repeated and I smiled.

"Are you jealous Luciano?" I could see he was growing impatient because of the vein straining in his neck.

"No," I nodded and walked away but turned back to see him still standing where I left him.

"Luciano," he turned around to face. Non hai nulla di cui essere geloso. I winked and walked down the staircase not forgetting the shock written across his face. (You have nothing to be jealous about)

Luciano's POV

She knew Italian and she sounded so sexy saying it. I got a hard-on just by hearing her voice pronouncing every letter in every word perfectly. Not even local Italian girls had that effect on me. It took every cell in my body not to pull her back to me and have my way with her in the hall. I didn't think that one girl could do so much as breathe and it turned me own. If Nikolas heard me right now he would call me whipped.

She wasn't even mine. Especially since she just came out of Jasper's room doing God knows what. Speaking of Jasper. I stormed into his room, slamming the door open loudly. He jumped at my presence but relaxed when he realised who it was. I looked at the TV to see him watching Tangled. I grimaced and rolled my eyes, putting my focus back on him and what I came here for.

"Man, you almost gave me a heart attack. What's up?" he asked, his eyes still trained on the TV.

"What were you and Z- Red doing in here a minute ago?" I asked and he looked up at me for a second. When he saw my expression, he paused the movie.

"We were watching a movie. Can you believe she hasn't watched anything other than news in forever. Personally I don't think that's healthy. I gave her a list of movies to watch while we wait. Poor Red, living under a rock her entire life," he shook his head and continued watching his movie. I sighed in relief as I processed his words.

"Nothing else happened?" I asked just to make sure.

"Nope," he answered and I nodded turning on my heel to leave but he called me back.

"If it's any consolation, we both agreed for it to be a one time thing. I have no feelings towards her and the same for her. I think she has her eyes on someone else," he said and suddenly I became angry with jealousy.

"Who?" he smirked.

"I'm surprised you haven't figured it out yet. It's pretty obvious," he said and I noticed he wasn't going to say anything else so I left.

I walked downstairs to see her gliding around the kitchen humming a song with her hips swaying. I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down before approaching her. I watched her in amusement as she looked truly happy. I haven't seen that smile on her face in a while. I came up behind her cautiously until she stopped. She swiftly turned around and my eye caught the knife in her hand and on instinct my hand reached up to grab it from her. She breathed out when she looked up and noticed it was me.

"You're gonna get yourself killed," she stated before turning back around to focus an whatever she was doing before.

"You know Italian," I referred to the surprise she sprung on me earlier.

"I'm an assassin Luciano, of course I'm gonna know Italian among other languages," she spoke, she turned around moving to the counter.

"So....." I trailed off.

"Yes, I understood every word you've been saying to me. And no, I was not planning on telling you yet. It was fun this way," she looked over her shoulder at me and smiled. I took this as my chance and grabbed her waist spinning her around to face me.

"Then I'm sure you'll understand this. Intendevo ogni parola," her lips parted at my words and my pride lifted to know I had the same effect she has on me. (I meant every word)

"Sono contento," she leaned in and started placing soft kisses along my neck. I'm sure she could feel a part of me straining in my pants and poking her. My grip on her waist tightened as I enjoyed her lips sucking on my skin.

Wait, I should be the one teasing her and messing with her head not the other way around.

I pulled myself together as I wrapped my hand around her neck for her to release a soft moan. I smirked at her reaction. I let go of her waist to place my hand between her legs to her wet core. I started rubbing in circles, her moans getting louder. I smashed my lips on hers to cover her sounds. Feeling her starting to shake, I moved my hand from her neck to her waist to keep her balanced. I decided to take my revenge on her for earlier and removed my hand. She whimpered and looked up at me in frustration that I left her high and dry. I quickly pecked her lips and winked, walking back to my office.

Karma's a bitch, Ziva.

Damn, was that a hard chapter to write. Been stuck on that for a while.
QOTD: Old Disney or Old Nickelodeon?

06/09/20

Au revoir......