Capitolo sei (6)

I've been avoiding Luciano for days now since the night he said those words. He knows and I know he knows that I'm avoiding him but I don't care as long as he gets the message and doesn't try anything. I decided to relieve some stress by fucking Jasper every night and I'm guessing Luciano as well as the other members know because he has been glaring at me. That's not how it works. I should give you the cold shoulder and you do nothing about it until I was ready to let it go.

"Where the hell are you going?" Salvatore asked as I held onto the door handle to exit.

"Out," he was now eyeing my short black dress.

"At least bring backup," and I lifted the dress to reveal the knife strapped to my right thigh and turned to leave.

I knew he would either follow me himself or send some of his men to follow me but I didn't care as long as they don't ruin my night. I knew going to the club given the circumstances but that was a risk I was willing to take.

After finally being able to enter from being in that long line I was welcomed by booming music which sent my adrenaline in a rush. I wasn't even in too long and a dark haired cute dude approached me.

"Let me get this first dance," he held out his hand and I smiled while he pulled me towards an empty spot amongst everyone.

Grinding against his body with his hands on my waist holding me and mine at his as I danced low. My hand touched something hard and realised it was a gun and I took this as my cue to excuse myself for a shot.

"One vodka please," I shouted my order. Another guy approached me as I sent in my order.

"Hey handsome, see something you like," flipping my hair to one side and I could see he was having a hard time trying not to touch me.

I pulled him closer and guided his hand on my left thigh. I looked over his shoulder and saw two dudes watching us while having a girl dance between them. I looked behind me and saw a dude around the counter also watching us. I then looked at the door and saw a dude just walk in and his eyes immediately spotted me and walked away. Calculating my options, I realized there was no way I was leaving without a scratch. I wrapped one hand around his neck while the other took out the knife strapped to my right thigh and in an instant slit his throat and let him fall slowly. The two dudes as well as the other dude made their way towards me when they saw what happened.

I slammed their heads together and turned to stab the guy multiple times leaving him to bleed to death. The two dudes unfortunately recovered faster than I thought and I stood on the stool and slammed both their heads on the table while jumping off so that there was pressure connecting their heads to the table. The dude that entered not too long back came towards me and slashed his stomach before he could draw his gun. I the kicked it out of his hand letting it fall to the ground. I picked it up and shot him in the head. This caused an uproar in the club causing everyone to leave. By this time it was only me and the dark haired cutie left. I turned around just in time for him to pull the trigger but it only grazed my arm.

"Let's dance pretty boy," I smiled cunningly at him.

He was a great fighter for I had to put my all in combatting with him. I thought enough was enough with playing with him so I kicked him in the balls and when he dropped due to the pain, I climbed on his knee to hoist me on his shoulders and when he recovered from his pain and realised what I was doing, I snapped his neck.

I made my way to the exit to see Nikolas, Jasper and another dude fighting their way through the crowd.

"Couldn't you at least be a little more discreet? All I could hear was that a girl was fighting off ten guys," Jasper joked and chuckled.

"Five guys and I'm fine," I assured him.

"Tell that to your arm," Nikolas pointed out to the medium sized cut made by a knife as we entered the car.

"You should see the other guys," I commented. "They were Gray's men by the way. They had the same tattoo as Isabelle and Joe."

"What the hell happened out there?" Salvatore questioned as soon as we stepped in the house and his eyes moved to my bloody arm.

"Gray's men were waiting for me at the club. Five of the them. Most of them dead," I informed him.

"Most? What the hell do you mean by 'most'? I thought you were the infamous Red Blood. Weren't you born to kill? So how did you let this happen on your watch?" he was upset and he had every right to be for my mistake but I was enraged at one sentence that left his mouth.

"Is that what everyone see me as? A killing machine who was born without a soul, without a care in the world, without a heart? Living up to her name, Red Blood, because everywhere she goes there's a blood bath," I was responding in a calm voice that surprised even me and I'm guessing that's what scared them.

"Well you're fucking wrong! This isn't who I wanted to be. Damn it, I wanted to be more than this but that can't happen because one thing, one person ruined that for me! So don't go assuming shit when you don't know shit! Red fucking Blood! Yeah I got it now," I left them staring at me in shock.

"Do you at least know how they knew you were there?" Jasper asked breaking the silence and I stopped in my tracks when going upstairs.

"Who fucking cares. Four of them are dead anyway. Gray will get the news and now its time for him to respond," I replied looking at my feet.

Only one thing could make me feel better from all that. K-Drama.

As I was starting another episode of Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, there was a soft knock on the door.

"Fuck off, Salvatore before I kill you. I am Red Blood after all," I said ignoring him and going back to my show. I heard the door open and I took out my gun from under my pillow and pointed it at him except it wasn't him but Nikolas. Shocking.

"What are you doing here?" I asked turning my back to him to focus on Bok Joo and her friends eating alot of food at her father's small restaurant.

"Because surprisingly I care more than I should. When you first came here, there was something about you that I couldn't understand. I wanted to be there for you, to protect you, be your shoulder to lean on, come to whenever you want to talk. Be your brother, but you didn't trust anyone and I kind of understand why. So talk to me, that is, if you trust me," his words touched a part of my heart I never thought would ever happen.

I paused my show to look at him and I already my answer.

"I trust you," I smiled and he smiled back and nodded.

"Now on another note, what is this trash you are watching? This shouldn't even exist," I gaped at his statement and this is where a good relationship began. He ended up watching it at the end of the night and let me tell you he loves it. We ended up finishing the whole show in a night. He even suggested that if we have time tomorrow we watch on the big tv.

What do you think of that heartfelt moment between Ziva and Nikolas? Don't even get me started on Ziva's speech. Was Luciano right for what he said or did he go to far?