Capitolo tre (3)

This was the guy that destroyed my life. Like father, like son. They made me hate myself for years. Made me change my name. They turned me into a nightmare, a monster.

"You know him, Red?" Jasper asked as he looked at me, then back at Scott.

"No I don't," I responded while glaring at the smirking guy infront of me who then pouted mockingly.

"Oh come on Ziva. You really won't tell your friends about your dear cousin," he smirked at me while every cell in my body wanted so badly to kill him.

"What? So that means you're-" Luciano started but I cut him off immediately.

"What are you doing here? Who are you running from?" I asked and he smirked, looking me up and down, licking his lips.

"I forgot that's the name you go by. Red Blood. Cute," he ignored and I clenched and unclenched my fists in order to restrain myself from killing him.

"Who are you running from?" I asked again.

"You think you're the only one who got on his wrong side. I was dumb enough to steal money from him, thinking I'd get back the money before he would realize it but damn was I wrong," he informed me and it was my turn to smirk at the opportunity fate gave me.

"And now you're on his kill list. I guess I'll just make his job a bit easier," I said, walking towards him, taking the gun from Jasper.

"Oh come on Ziva, you're not thinking rational here. We're family," he smiled but I saw the fear in his eyes.

"I have no family. He killed them all. And the name is Red Blood," and I pulled the trigger, watching the life drain from his eye.

I walked away, knowing what will happen next, now that the word of Scott being dead might reach him. If he ever found out that I'm around, a bullet will be constantly at my head.

"Ziva, calm down," I jumped slightly at Luciano's hand holding my elbow.

"Shut up. That's not my name," I snarled.

As soon as we arrived the house, I immediately went up to my room and no one dared say a word about the sudden tension in the air.

I found myself pacing back and forth, thinking back at what happened tonight, what could happen in the future. Then I resolved to the one thing I knew would calm me down.

I went to borrow one of the guys' laptop and settled to watch a Korean Drama. Maybe it's not something anyone would ever think I would do but it keeps my mind at peace and when I'm bored. Sometimes I even wish for love for myself but that would be too selfish because of how complicated my life is.

"Zi- Red?" I heard Luciano's voice on the other side of the door. I decided to ignore it.
But instead the asshole decided to come in anyway.

"The person you are trying to reach is unavailable. Please leave a message when she decides to give a fuck," I said sarcastically while still watch Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo.

She is so awesome.

"Talk to me," he suggested.

"Have you ever decided to watch Kdramas? You should, they are great. Opens a whole new perspective in your life. This is by far the best I've watched and I haven't watched many. Beauty Inside was so well directed. My friend introduced it to me years ago but I don't have a phone so I haven't relaxed like this for a-" I was then cut off by his sudden outburst.

"You know what I mean Ziva!"

"That is not my name!" I yelled back.

"Then tell me what the fuck is going on?" he asked.

"There is nothing to say. Now if you could leave so I can watch my movie in my peace," I dismissed.

"Believe it or not. We're trying to protect you, Ziva," he replied and before he knew it, I threw a knife passed his ear hitting the door.

"Call me that again and it will be the last thing you say," I warned while he touched his ear to clarify if I left a mark, which I did. This made him angry.

He marched over to me pushing the laptop off the bed. I'm so sorry Kim Bok Joo. He pushed me down on the bed, hovering over me.

"Ziva. Ziva. Ziva. Ziva," he was only doing this to rile me up and I won't give him the satisfaction.

I tried to crawl from underneath him and leave the room.

"What's so bad about the name, Ziva, huh? Ziva. Ziva. Ziva," he continued and I shut the door and left.

"Ziva. Ziva. Ziva Gray!" he followed me downstairs.

Fuck satisfaction.

I turned around to square him in the jaw but he dodged as if expecting it. It immediately turned into a hand to hand combat including feet. He was a good challenge but that frustrated me. I got in a few punches while he didn't even try to hit me. It finally ended when he caught me on the floor, his hand holding both of my hands and another around my neck. I felt bruises all over my body but I had a good endurance for pain. That I can thank a certain dickhead for. We both knew everyone was watching now but we didn't care.

"What's your story?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"This seems to be a problem so I'll leave. I'll protect myself," I said pushing him off leaving them standing there like I didn't matter.

I guess this would be easier than I thought.

3 days later.....

I found myself hurriedly walking to the Salvatore mansion in fear.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"My life is in more danger than I reckoned," I said staring into the vicious eyes of Luciano Salvatore as well as the others.