F O U R T E E N

CHAPTER FOURTEEN,
The Morning After.

LAKEN WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING WITH A LOUD GROAN

LAKEN WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING WITH A LOUD GROAN. Not only was her head pounding but her body felt sore and the sun was shining directly in her eyes causing them to burn.

After getting used to the light she looked around, confusion washed over her as she noticed she wasn't in her dorm, but on the floor of the astronomy tower.

Sitting up she ran her hand through her tangled hair and let out a yawn. Whatever happened last night must have been a blast because she was absolutely wrecked.

The calming silence of the astronomy tower was then broken as a loud groan sounded from beside Laken causing her eyes to grow wide.

"Well good morning love." The all to familiar voice said.

Laken slowly turned her head towards him and her jaw dropped open in shock.

There laid her best friend, his hands behind his head as he looked straight back at her with a satisfied look on his face.

And that's when she remembered everything, the party, the dancing, Cedric and Cho, getting absolutely railed by Fred. It all came back.

"Holy shit." She said, her jaw still wide open causing Fred to snicker.

Fred laughed before sitting up and reaching out for her, putting his hand under her jaw to close it before sending her a wink. "Careful love, you don't want to catch any flies now do you?"

Completely ignoreing his question she asked one of her own.

"Did we really?"

"Yup!"

"Did you-"

"Wrap it? I don't remember."

"Fred!"

"Laken!"

Laken rolled her eyes before grabbing his shirt from the night before and throwing it on just to cover herself.

Fred must have summoned a blanket sometime throughout the night because his lower half was covered.

"Just incase you should use a morning after spell." Fred pointed out the obvious causing her to role her eyes.

Laken nodded before grabbing Freds wand and pointing it at her stomach.

"Fetus deltus."

"See?" Fred said. "No harm done."

"Sooooo." Laken trailed off. She didn't really know how to word this. "What now?"

Fred furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what now? We slept together." Laken said with a raised eyebrow. Not that she would show it but she was scared that this would change things between them.