T H I R T Y O N E

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE,
Caught In The Act.

⚠️SMUT Ahead⚠️2 chapters in a row aha😎Y'all wanted it so you shall receiveIMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER PLEASE READ AND WRITE YOUR OPINION!!!

⚠️SMUT Ahead⚠️
2 chapters in a row aha😎
Y'all wanted it so you shall receive
IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER PLEASE READ AND WRITE YOUR OPINION!!!

LAKEN WOKE UP EXTRA EARLY FRIDAY MORNING, she wanted to make sure she had enough time to dress up for her date with Cedric this afternoon and due to her thick hair, which took forever to dry, she knew that if she wanted to be able to do anything with it she would have to take an early morning shower. Hair dryers were a no as they made her hair super frizzy so really a shower was her only option.

Quietly with her arms full of the days clothes Laken creeped out of her room, wincing slightly as a floor board groaned in protest under her feet. Luckily there was no change in Mias snores and she showed no signs of being disturbed.

"Thank fuck for sleeping pills." Laken mumbled as she shut the door behind her, closing it fully with a small click.

Laken and Mia hadn't had much time to hang out lately due to all that was going on but they were planning a girls night soon. Well almost a girls night, they knew that Cole would definitely try and make an appearance at some point as he has officially claimed the third role in their unofficial trio.

Quietly Laken snuck down the hall, it was fairly early she she didn't think anyone would be awake at this time. Classes had been canceled for the day so students could have a relaxing weekend. Or that's Dumbledore said at least, but in reality Laken thought it had something to do with the sudden presence of her father.

She'd have to thank him for the day off later.

Finally making it to the showers Laken sighed in content as she entered the girls room, getting ready to sit her clothes down when a sudden noise caught her attention.

There was someone else in there with her.

The water in the stall on the very end was running and she could hear deep hums echoing throughout the walls, though quiet enough that if someone were to walk by the restroom they wouldn't hear.

Shrugging her shoulders Laken sat her clothes down, quickly taking her pajamas off before wrapping a towel around her body and grabbing her bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and body wash before making her way over to a stall.

She had chosen to use the more public showers because she feared waking up anyone in the Gryffindor tower, especially Fred as she wasn't sure she wanted to discover what he referred to when he said next time.