T H R E E

CHAPTER THREE,
Home.

⚠️WARNING: THERE IS SMUT AHEAD⚠️ btw this is my first time writing full on smut so it might not be the best

LAKEN BLACK HAD THE BIGGEST (A/N cock😏) smile on her face as she took her seat between Oliver and Fred in the great hall. Hogwarts was her happy place. Of course she loved living with her Uncle Remus in his small cottage, but Hogwarts was her home. And considering her Uncle would actually be here with her this year she knew it would be ten times better. She was so excited to be back, nothing could wipe the smile off her face. Her friends seemed to share her excitement as they wore smiles just as wide.

Fred, George, and Lee all turned to Laken and Oliver, not hesitating before they started to fill them in on their prank planned for the next day.

"Oh no, count me out, I'm not doing that. I'm not risking getting expelled my last year. You guys are crazy you know?" Oliver exclaimed as soon as the twins finished explaining. His eyes were wide before he turned to look at Laken. "You're not considering actually doing that are you?"

"I meannnnn." She started as she looked up at him. "Ten galleons is ten galleons." She shrugged.

"I told you that would win her over." Fred whispered over to George who just rolled his eyes in return.

"Don't worry Oliver, I'll protect her. Snape has nothing on me." Lee said as he flexed his almost non existent muscles at him.

Oliver nodded very slowly before speaking up. "Thank you Lee, that's really comforting."

Before anyone could reply Dumbledore stood and begun his beginning of the year speech.

"Welcome to another year at Hogwarts. Now, I'd like to say a few words before we all become too befuddled by our excellent feast. First, I'm pleased to welcome Professor R.J. Lupin who has kindly consented to fill the post of Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Good luck professor." He finished as he gestured over to Lupin who stood up from the teachers table to wave at the students.

"Go Lupin!" Laken cheered as she clapped along with the rest of her classmates.

Lupin chucked a little at her words and gave her an awkward thumbs up which made her laugh a little. Remus had taken her in when her father was taken to Azkaban, this led the two to grow a very strong bond. He was basically her second dad at this point.

Suddenly Laken felt a hand land on her thigh, instantly she turned to look at Oliver who smirked at her and began to slowly move his hand up higher.

Narrowing her eyes she leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"Not here. Maybe later."

Olivers smirk grew but he nodded and quit moving his hand, though he didn't take it off of her thigh.