N I N E

CHAPTER NINE,
Unspoken heartbreak.

CHAPTER NINE,Unspoken heartbreak

"OI! LAKEN COME HERE." Lee called the blonde who had just entered the Great Hall over to the Gryffindor table.

"Oh really?" Laken asked as she approached them. "I was going to sit with the Slytherins today." She said sarcastically.

"Well to bad, we need to discuss our next prank." Lee said as he laid a peice of parchment down on the table.

"In a moment." Laken said before turning to Fred. "Can I talk to you for a second? In private?"

Fred shared a look with George before standing up and following her out of the Great Hall.

"What's wrong love?" He asked in concern.

"Well I was thinking." She started as she looked at the ground, shuffling her feet slightly which Fred found absolutely adorable. "Are we gonna tell the others it's fake? Or do we lie to them to?"

"Whatever you want to do darling, I'm fine with whatever." He smiled slightly as her expression brightened, he knew she wouldn't want to lie to her friends.

"Okay good, I didn't want to lie to them." She let out a sigh of relief.

"So are we going to tell them now?" Fred asked.

Laken glanced down the hallway, her breath catching in her throat as she noticed Oliver walking towards them.

"Yea, there is Oliver now so I'll go ahead and tell him." She said as her nerves grew, for some reason she didn't want to tell Oliver, she was worried about his reaction.

"Do you want me to stay?" Fred asked as he rose and eyebrow at her. Laken quickly shook her head.

"I'll tell him, you go in and explain everything to the boys." She smiled before pushing him towards the door of the great hall.

"Hey Laken." Oliver smiled as he grew closer to her.

"Hey Ollie." She returned his smile before gesturing to the window seat. "Can we talk?"

"What's up?" He asked as he sat next to her and took in her upset expression. "Are you okay Lake?"

"Yea I'm fine." She said before taking in a deep breath.

Then she told him everything about her and Fred's plan.

They sat in silence for a moment, Oliver kept a neutral expression on his face the whole time and Lakens worry only grew every second that passed.

"Wow." He started. "I mean that's good I guess? You will both get what you want." He said before looking over at her, then he finally understood the look on her face. "I'm not upset Laken if that's what you think. When we started this whole thing we agreed no strings attached right? I'm okay really."

"Really?" She asked.

"Really." He smiled slightly causing her to let out a sigh of relief.

"Thanks for understanding Ollie." She told him with a smile. "I better get back inside, you coming?"

"I'll be there in a minute, you go on." He waved her off.

As soon as the door closed behind her the smiled slowly left Olivers face and he put his head in his hands letting a sad sigh escape his lips.

It seemed as if Fred's plan had ruined his.

~~~~~~~~~

"Laken is it true?" George asked as she sat down next to Fred at the table.

"Is what true?" She asked with fake curiosity.

"That you are fake dating Fred!" Lee whisper shouted.

"No!" She defended herself before turning to Fred who looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Why would you tell him that?"

"I thought it would be funny, sorry love."

The two just stared at each other for a moment before they started laughing.

Laken turned back to her George and Lee who stared at them with confused expressions.

"Yea it's true." She told them.

"You should have faked dated me instead, that way I could make girls jealous." Lee said through a mouthful of bacon.

"Yes Lee because you are so charming." George rolled his eyes before turning to Fred and Laken. "Are you sure this will work?" He asked, yet he looked straight into his twins eyes the whole time he spoke.

"I'm positive."

A/N
Super short chapter but I wanted to release something.

So I made an Oliver book! It's called Mine if anyone wants to check it out. Fred does have some sort of love interest part in it sooooo.

What do you think about this chapter?

Vote and comment!!!