T W E N T Y E I G H T

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT,
Daddy's Home.

WHEN LAKEN AND FLEAMONT FINALLY ENTERED THE GREAT HALL ALL EYES TURNED TO THEM

WHEN LAKEN AND FLEAMONT FINALLY ENTERED THE GREAT HALL ALL EYES TURNED TO THEM. Laken couldn't tell wether it was because of her and Fred's sudden breakup or the new student but either way they certainly didn't fail to make an entrance.

"I'll meet up with you after I'm sorted, Dumbledore wants to introduce me because you never get any new arrivals." Fleamont told her, giving her one last side hug before making his way towards Dumbledore and leaving Laken to go to her table.

"Is that him?" Fred and George asked with wide eyes, both extremely excited to meet their best friends long lost brother.

"Mhm." Laken nodded as she took her seat between Oliver and Lee.

"Girl." Mia said as she shook her head lightly. "You best be happy I'm lesbian because that's the finest man I've ever ever laid eyes on." She said causing Laken to scrunch up her nose in disgust. Her brother had only been there for a few hours and he was already being hit on.

"Then you clearly haven't laid eyes on me." Fred bragged, running his hand through his hair and looking off into the distance with a look Laken could only describe as constipation.

Mia started at him, completely silent for a moment before speaking again. "No I have, I'm just not impressed with what I see." She shrugged causing Freds mouth to drop open. "I mean there is two of you-" she looked back and forth between him and George before pointing over to Fleamont who was in deep conversation with Dumbledore. "A face like that is one of a kind."

Fred hugged causing everyone to laugh out loud, only stopping when a new voice joined the conversation.

"Don't worry Freddie Bear, I think you're cute." Cho Chang said, her voice sickly sweet as she smiled down at the ginger boy.

"This isn't Five Nights At Freddie's." Lee scoffed causing the people who heard him to look at him in confusion. "It's a muggle game." He rolled his eyes.

Laken felt that horrible feeling bubbling up in her chest once more. It was pure and utter jealousy. She was so caught up in her own rage that she didn't notice Fred smirk at her from across the table. He was getting just the reaction he wanted.

"Well thank you pretty lady." He smiled up at Cho who returned it with one of her own. "Do you happen to be available next weekend?"

Lakens jaw dropped along with George's and Lee's as they registered his words. Did he really just-

"Yes I am. See you on Friday, eight o'clock sharp don't be late." She winked before walking back over to her table. Fred watching her leave with a smirk on his face.

"Well that's new." Laken scoffed as she reached over to grab a piece of bacon, angrily biting the end off as she glared at Cho Chang from across the room.