T H I R T Y E I G H T

CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT,
Love is Love.

A/N this chapter was going to be the last one of Prisoner Of Azkaban but my computer is acting up so I can't watch the end of the movie

A/N this chapter was going to be the last one of Prisoner Of Azkaban but my computer is acting up so I can't watch the end of the movie. So this chapter is pretty much focusing on Lee and George. Sorry for the inconvenience.

AFTER A MOMENT OF TENSE SILENCE LAKENS SHOCK WASHED AWAY AND SHE WAS ABLE TO BREAK OUT OF HER CONFUSED DAZE. "You like George?" She asked her best friend only to receive a nod in response. "Like the ginger George? The one with the twin brother? The one with an imprint the size of-"

"Yes that George!" Lee cut her off with a chuckle only to frown again a second later. "I wish it wasn't this way. That I didn't like him. He's my best friend, I'm just going to end up hurt."

Laken sighed and lifted up his chin with her index finger causing him to look into her eyes. "Shut the fuck up."

Lee shot her a confused look but she quickly continued on.

"You , Lee Jordan, are the best person I've ever met in my whole entire life. Not only are you handsome, funny, caring, and brave but you are also a great quidditch player, a great friend, and the strongest person I know. Do you know what I love most about you Lee?" She asked causing him to shake his head. "Your ability to light up a room. No matter the situation when you walk in the tension is gone and there is some weird feeling of comfort because you just have that affect on people. And if George can't see that then fuck him, I'll date you."

Lee laughed and wiped his tears before sending his friend a grateful smile. "If I didn't know any better I would think you were in love with me." He joked.

"The world will never know." She winked causing them both to laugh. "But Lee, I think you should tell him."

Before he could shoot her down she continued on.

"The year is almost over, do you really want to spend it miserable? Not telling Fred how I felt put the both of us through a lot of pain and almost ruined our friendship. I don't want that to happen to you and George."

"What if he doesn't feel the same?" Lee sighed sadly.

Laken opened her mouth to respond but the sound of running footsteps appeared from down the hall and cut her off.

Both of their heads snapped up to see the twins approaching them with concerned looks on their faces.

"There you are, we've been looking for you everywhere." George sighed in relief as he got closer, though Laken could tell his words were directed only at Lee. "Are you okay?"

"You see that look on his face?" Laken whispered to Lee and subtly gestured to George who was staring at him with a concerned, longing expression on his face. "That should answer your question."

Lee suddenly stood up taking them all by surprise as he walked in front of George and stood there staring at him in silence.

"Uh Lee? You okay?" George asked as he slightly tilted his head to the side in confusion.

Fred shot Laken a confused look but she just smirked and gestured for him to keep watching their two friends.

After a few more seconds of silence Lee sighed and muttered a quick "fuck it." Before leaping forward and slamming his lips onto George's.

Laken internally cheered as Fred's mouth fell open in shock at the sight before him.

Just as quickly as Lee had leaped in he pulled away and stared up at the taller boy with parted lips. "We might need to talk."

"Maybe." George nodded slowly after a moment of silence. "But not just yet."

It seemed as if the gods were on Lee's side today as George Weasley leaned in and brought his mouth down onto his best friends.

This time not only Fred's jaw dropped but Lakens did as well.

"Get it I guess." Fred said after a moment, his eyes still locked on his brother locking lips with his best friend.

As if they had just remembered their friends were in the hall with them they pulled apart, their cheeks red with embarrassment as they smiled sheepishly.

"You guys don't think of us any different now do you?" George asked after he cleared his throat, watching as his twin walked up to Laken and threw his arm over her shoulder.

Laken and Fred both shrugged before saying together. "Love is love."

Lee opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted my a familiar voice at the end of the hall.

"Laken!" Harry yelled, panting as he ran to get closer to her with Hermione, Ron, and Fleamont on his tail.

"Harry? Guys what's wrong?" Laken asked with furrowed eyebrows as she stepped away from Fred and met her friends in the middle.

"We need your help." Hermione pleaded with sad eyes. "They're going to kill Buckbeak! We have to stop it."

"Buckbeak?" She asked in confusion before suddenly being hit by realization. "Oh no."

"Yea that's what I said too." Fleamont sighed from his sisters side.

"Well what are we waiting for?" Laken said as she gestured to the outside doors that were a little ways down the hall. "We have an animal to save."

A/N
Sorry for not updating last week I literally forgot💀✋🏻 I've been super distracted lately.

I didn't like this chapter much but hopefully you guys do.

How have y'all been?

Vote and comment!!!