T H I R T Y T W O

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO,
Slut.

⚠️SMUT AHEAD⚠️Also get ready for some feels cause this chapter is the opposite of a happy one

⚠️SMUT AHEAD⚠️
Also get ready for some feels cause this chapter is the opposite of a happy one.

THE GRYFFINDOR COMMON ROOM WAS COMPLETELY SILENT, THE TENSION SO THICK IT COULD BE CUT WITH A KNIFE.

Finally breaking out of her shock Laken was the first one to speak. "What are you on about Harry?"

"Your father is my godfather. Did you know?" He asked harshly, his grip on the invisibility cloak that was in his left hand tightened as he glared daggers at the older girl in front of him.

"No!" Laken defended herself, hurt that he would even think she would keep something like that from him. "Of course I didn't! You know if I did I would have told you Harry."

"Do I?" Harry tilted his head, his narrowed eyes still resting on her. "Or are you a liar? Just like your father."

Just like your father.

Those words rang in Lakens head and she could feel herself deflate. It wasn't that she viewed her father as a bad man, she just knew Harry did so comparing her to the man he hated the most hurt.

"Harry I think that's enough." Hermione said from behind them, Ron nodding in agreement with her.

But Harry didn't budge, he just keep going.

"Say Laken, how do we know you won't just turn on us like your father did with mine? How do we know you're not a pathetic monster just like him?" Harry went on, slowly adding to her anger with each words, only stopping when he noticed her shaky hands.

"You can say what you want about me Harry, I don't give a shit, but leave my family out of it." Lake snapped harshly at him, Harry flenching at the dark tone in her voice.

"Why? I'm just telling you what you already know. Your father was a piece of trash scum bag who deserves to rot in hell for the crime he committed. And if you think otherwise maybe you deserve it to, like father like daughter I guess." Harry went on.

"Enough." Fred said loudly, he was still very angry at Laken, but no one was going to sit there and talk about her like that, especially not in front of him, and get off scott free.

"I mean really, look at you. Almost as pathetic as he is, and that brother of yours as well-"

Before Fred could raise his voice again Laken had already taken charge of the situation, her fist flying across Harry's right cheek before she could even comprehend what she was doing.