T W O

CHAPTER TWO,
Hogwarts Express.

THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS WAS ALWAYS AN EXCITING EXPERIENCE FOR LAKEN BLACK

THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS WAS ALWAYS AN EXCITING EXPERIENCE FOR LAKEN BLACK. No matter how many times she had taken it each time was just as exciting as the last. She loved being able to share her excitement with her friends as they headed back to the place that they call home. This time was no different, especially with the god that is Cedric Diggory directly In her line of sight as she stood with the twins on platform 9 3/4.

Cedric Diggory had completely ruled over Laken Blacks mind since her first year at Hogwarts. She had been walking down the hallway to class with Lee when she tripped over air and and landed in the arms of the handsome Hufflepuff. She had looked up at him to apologize but instead froze in her place as she took in his good looks. Ever since that day she had been completely smitten with the Diggory boy and he had no idea. They have barely talked, only a few times during classes and quidditch matches. But this year Laken was determined to change that, she was going to win him over once and for all. That's only if she learns how to act around him of course.

George noticed the dreamy look on her face and followed her line of sight only to roll his eyes as they landed on the boy sporting a yellow and black sweater and a bright smile as he bid his father goodbye. Luckily, Fred was to busy yelling out at random students to pay attention to Lakens peak in internet.

"You know staring at him is going to get you nowhere." George whispered to her so Fred wouldn't hear.

Laken sighed as she took in his words. He was right, for once in his life, and she nodded in agreement. She had to talk to Cedric or nothing would ever happen between them.

"I know. I will tonight." She said confidently. George raised his eyebrows at this.

"Really? When?" George asked as they climbed on the train. Fred had stopped to talk to a friend, he told them he would be there soon and not to wait for him.

"After the feast." Laken turned around to look at him with a small smirk on her face.

"Whatever you say Mrs. Weasley." He said as they walked into their compartment

As soon as Laken walked into the small room arms were instantly wrapped around her and she was being spun in circles over and over again.

"Laken! I missed you! How have you been? Have you been eating properly? Merlin, you look hot. But that's not knew. You're such a baddie." Lee rambled as he squeezed her as tight as possible causing her to gasp for air.

"Hello to you too Lee, I've been good thanks for asking. Also I'd prefer you not squeeze our friend to death please and thank you." George said as he put his bags up along with Lakens.

"Shut up George no one asked you." Lee shushed the ginger as he let Laken go and looked her over for any injuries that she could have gotten over the summer.