S I X T E E N

CHAPTER SIXTEEN,
Technically it's Not Cheating.

⚠️WARNING: SMUT AHEAD⚠️Also probably the best one I've written so far

Also probably the best one I've written so far. #proud.

LAKEN WASN'T REALLY SURE HOW SHE GOT INTO THIS SITUATION. One minute Oliver was leading her to the back of the library for a talk and the next he had her pushed up against the book shelf, her legs wrapped around him as he placed kisses up and down her neck.

She wasn't really dating Fred so technically it's not cheating, right? No, it wasn't.

All her doubts soon washed away as Oliver stared to roll his hips against hers causing her to whimper in his ear.

"Wait." She suddenly stopped him causing him to pull away with a frown.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked.

"Oh god no." Laken shook her head causing him to smile. "But we are in the library. What if we get caught?"

Oliver seemed to think about it for a moment before he pulled away from her with a sigh, normally he would probably just say they could stay quit but he knew that with what he had in store for tonight that would be close to impossible.

Oliver picked up her things and grabbed her hand before dragging her out of the library.

"Where are we going?" Laken asked as he continued to pull her along.

"Room of requirement." He answered, sending a smirk in her direction when he noticed her cheeks heating up. He loved the effect he had on her.

Once they reached the room Oliver was quick to pull her in and drop her things before slamming her against the wall, memories from the last time they were together swarming through his mind causing him to get even more excited for the events that were about to take place.

He started planting kisses down her neck once more, teasing her by lightly brushing his lips over her sweet spot making her shiver slightly.

Soon Laken decided she had enough, grabbing his neck to pull him up to her she forcefully slammed her lips against his. He pushed her harder against the wall so that there was no room between their body's and moaned quietly as she tugged on his short hair.

Oliver picked her up and took her to the bed, his confession far away from his mind as he thought of her withering body under him, screaming his name.

Laken laughed as Oliver threw her on the bed causing her to bounce slightly before he crawled between her open legs. Bringing her lips up to his she crashed them together in a deep kiss.

Oliver ran his tongue along her bottom lip, silently asking for entrance to which she denied. Letting out a growl he harshly rolled his hips against hers, using her gasp to his advantage as he pushed his tongue in her mouth.