T H I R T Y N I N E

CHAPTER THIRTY NINE,
The Wonder Pets.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ARE GOING TO KILL BUCKBEAK

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ARE GOING TO KILL BUCKBEAK." Hermione said as the group of five exited the castle. Laken nodded her head in agreement with her. It was absolutely rubbish that they were going to take a life just because Draco Malfoy was a whiny bitch. "It's horrible."

"And it just got worse." Ron grimaced as he pointed to something in the distance.

Laken looked in the direction Ron was pointing in only to lock eyes with the blonde bimbo who put them in this situation in the first place. "Ew a rat." She gagged causing Harry to chuckle and Fleamont to give her a look that screamed "not the time."

All of a sudden Hermione started to go down the stairs at a fast pace causing the group to share a look and follow after her.

"For such a small girl she sure is a fast walker." Fleamont huffed as he picked up the pace causing his sister to snicker and mumble "slow ass."

"Oh! Look who's here." Draco smiled sarcastically at the approaching group and jumped down from his seat on a large rock. "Come to see the show?"

"You- you foul evil little cockroach!" Hermione screamed as she pulled out her wand a pointed it in Dracos face causing him to make an expression of fear.

"Ha. Pussy." Laken snorted causing Harry and Ron to nod and Fleamont to elbow her in the side.

"Hermione no!" Ron yelled from Lakens side, not noticing her mouth out a "Hermione yes." As he went on with his attempt to get Hermione to back off. "He's not worth it."

Hermione hesitated and pulled her wand away. Just as she was about to turn around Draco started to laugh and she snapped, pulling her fist back and colliding it with his face.

"Yes! That's my girl!" Laken yelled with a big smile as she watched Dracos minions try and help him up.

The three started to run away and Draco yelled out his typical saying. "My father will hear about this!"

"Don't worry!" Laken yelled back to him. "I'll make sure to mention it next time he's balls deep inside of-"

"Laken!" Fleamont, Harry, Ron, and Hermione yelled out causing her to pout.

"That was going to be good. Fuck you all." Laken sighed, disappointed that she wouldn't get to see Dracos facial expression as he already disappeared inside the castle.

"I've never felt that good." Hermione smiled as she looked down at her fist.

"Not good." Ron said as he shared a smile with Harry. "Brilliant."

"Welp you're about to feel even better after we save Buckbeak. We're practically the Wonder Pets." Laken said causing the others to shoot her a look of confusion. "Nevermind." She rolled her eyes.