T W E N T Y F O U R

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR,
Phase Two.

"IT'S TIME TO BEGIN PHASE TWO OF PLAN B

"IT'S TIME TO BEGIN PHASE TWO OF PLAN B." Fred told George and Lee as he entered their shared dorm, quickly dumping his books on the end of the bed before joining the two boys on the floor.

George looked up at his twin in shock, he personally thought phase two of plan b was absolutely horrible. There was no possible way it would work. Fred was just going to get himself hurt and he would be the one left to pick up the pieces.

"No way." Lee gasped, dropping the chocolate frog he was munching on onto the floor as he clapped his hands together. All of a sudden the happy look on his face was replaced with a confused one. "Wait- what was phase two again?"

Fred rolled his eyes at his friends forgetfulness before leaning forward to explain the plan once more.

"Look, it's an obvious that Cedric is into Laken now. I've already talked to Cho and she's in, I don't think she really cares as long as she gets Cedric in the end so she is going to help me. I'm going to tell Laken we need to end our fake relationship and then I'm going to hint at Cedric to ask her out. They will go on a date, and now since Laken knows what it's like to date me she will realize I'm the one she wants. Not Cedric. He's nothing like me. So then she will come crawling back and boom, I have my girl."

George sighed and threw his head back onto the bed behind him. "That's the worse plan I've ever heard."

"Come talk to be when you have a girlfriend George." Fred snarked as he picked up a piece of chocolate and chuckled it at him.

"Yours is fake!"

"We're not talking about me!"

Lee interrupted before the boys could start wrestling. "You think it will work?"

Fred sighed in frustration and nodded. "Of course it will. I came up with it."

"Yes, that's so reassuring." George rolled his eyes.

All of a sudden a pillow flew across the room and knocked over a lamp causing it to shatter on the floor, the three boys looked up at the doorway, which was where the pillow originally came from, only to see Oliver.

"Sorry, I thought I saw a fly on Freds face, but I clearly missed."

A/N
Sorry this is so short! I wrote it in class and just wanted to put something out there to hint at what's about to happen. Hope you're ready, next chapter is going to be an emotional roller coaster for our girl Laken.

How has y'all's week been? Mines been good, made out with neighbor boy the other night 😌

I really wanna play softball rn but I'm in class and can't :(

What do you think about Phase 2? Will it be a success? Or will it crash and burn? I think we should put some faith in our dear Freddie boy.

Vote and comment!!!