T H I R T Y

CHAPTER THIRTY,
Until Next Time.

⚠️SMUT AHEAD⚠️I'm just as surprised as you are tbh

⚠️SMUT AHEAD⚠️
I'm just as surprised as you are tbh

THE SOUNDS OF SCREAMING COULD BE HEARD FROM THE GRYFFINDOR COMMON ROOM CONCERNING ANYONE CLOSE ENOUGH TO HEAR IT. Thinking it was something violent, Mia stuck her head through the door praying there wasn't anyone getting eaten by hypogriff only to roll her eyes when she realized that it was only Oliver giving his pre game speech.

"WHO'S THE BEST TEAM?!" Oliver screamed.

"GRYFFINDOR!" Everyone chorused.

"WHO'S THE BEST TEAM?"

"GRYFFINDOR!"

"WILDCATS!" Mia screamed causing everyone's attention to turn to her.

"What are you doing in here?" George asked the shorter girl as he stared at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"Miaaaa You ruined my speech." Oliver whined as he jumped down from the bench he was standing on.

"Sorry, I just had to make sure no one was dying." She shrugged before turning around and exiting the locker room to return to Fleamont who was waiting for her on the stands.

Laken laughed lightly at Mias antics before turning back to her bag to dig out her uniform while Oliver walked over to the exit.

"Okay team, on the field if you're done getting ready. If you're not ready do it quickly we have a game to win."

Doing as Oliver said the team members who were ready exited the room, leaving only Laken and Fred behind to finish getting ready.

"Long time no see." Laken said to the redhead as she pulled out her uniform, laying it neatly on the bench next to her before bending over to throw her hair into a pony tail.

"What do you mean? I've seen you every day this week?" Fred asked, not so shamelessly watching her bend over from behind.

"Not really." Laken said as she stood up, wrapping the hair tie one more time around the ponytail to keep it sturdy. "You've been with Cho."

It wasn't a lie, ever since the night of Sirius's break in the two had barley parted and it was now Thursday, the day of the game to see who would win the quidditch cup and the day before Lakens date with Cedric.

"You sound jealous." Fred smirked as he walked closer to her, watching as she started to unbutton her shirt in front of him. Though he shouldn't be surprised she was changing in front of him, it was nothing he hadn't seen before.

"No, just observant." Laken said, pulling the white button up off revealing her red lace bra that Fred couldn't help but drop his eyes down to. "You guys seem to be getting pretty serious."