F O R T Y

CHAPTER FORTY,
Surprise.

LAKENS HEART STARTED TO BEAT FASTER AND SHE STUMBLED BACK INTO FLEMONTS CHEST AT THE SIGHT OF THE MAN IN FRONT OF HER

After all these years of being judged for her last name, hearing horrid things about what her father had supposedly done and defending him, and staying in denial over his crimes he was finally standing in front of her.

Fleamont was in the same state as his younger sister, he didn't know what he was supposed to do in that moment but he did know that he had to protect her, even if that meant going against his father.

The Black siblings stood staring at their father who was staring right back at them with a sad look on his face as he looked at their shaking frames. 'Are they scared of me?' He thought, his heart breaking at the realization.

But that wasn't the truth at all, they were scared for him.

"Dad?" Laken suddenly gained her voice, a tear slipping from her eye as she took in her fathers broken figure. He looked horrible.

"Mini Padfoot." Sirius whispered back, his voice just as broken as hers. He then glanced up at Fleamont. "Monty. You both have no idea how long I've waited-"

As he moved to take a step towards them Hermione jumped in front of Harry, Laken, and Fleamont. "If you want to kill them you'll have to kill me too." She said strongly causing Laken to look down at her with a raised brow.

Way to kill the moment.

Did she really think Sirius was about to kill them?

"Only one will die tonight." Sirius said causing both Laken and Fleamont to share a look.

"The fuck do you me-" Laken started only to be cut off by an angry Harry Potter.

"And it will be you." The boy snapped before jumping forward and grabbing Sirius, quickly throwing him to the ground before pointing his wand at his face.

"Oi! Get off my dad you tosser!" Laken yelled, going to move forward when Fleamont held her back.

"Just enjoy the show, Harry doesn't have the balls. We both know dad is innocent, they don't." Fleamont pointed out causing her to calm down a bit. He was right, Harry wouldn't be able to kill Sirius even if he wanted to.

Suddenly Sirius started to chuckle. "Are you gonna kill me Harry?" He asked.

Suddenly the door was thrown open and Remus Lupin stumbled in with his wand held high.

"Expelliarmus!" He yelled as he pointed his wand at Harry.

"What a bad bitch." Laken whispered to Fleamont who nodded in agreement.