T E N

CHAPTER TEN,
Cutest Couple.

BY DINNER TIME, MOST OF THE HOGWARTS POPULATION WAS WELL AWARE OF THE SCHOOLS NEWEST COUPLE

BY DINNER TIME, MOST OF THE HOGWARTS POPULATION WAS WELL AWARE OF THE SCHOOLS NEWEST COUPLE. Or fake couple, but they didn't know that. Most people were very supportive, constantly running up to them and telling them how cute they were together or how they knew it was coming. But others, as in jealous boys and girls, didn't bother to hide their distaste. Though, they had yet to see the reactions of Cho Chang and Cedric Diggory, the only two people who's opinion really mattered.

So walking into the great hall, hands intertwined, Laken and Fred didn't even bat an eye at all of the stares.

"Oh you guys are just the cutest couple! Let me get a picture!" Colin shouted as he ran up to them with his camera secured tightly in his right hand.

Before Laken could reply Fred had already grabbed her by her waist and pulled her into his body. He kissed her check causing them to turn bright red and a small giggle left her mouth as Colin snapped the picture.

"Adorable!" Colin stated as he flashed the picture at them.

Laken smiled brightly as the moment replayed over and over again on the photo. It was a very cute moment she had to admit.

"Can I keep this?" Fred asked as he took the picture from the younger boy and examined it with a smile on his face. He loved the picture, even if it was all for show, being able to do things like that with Laken was like a dream to him. It only it were real.

"Sure." Colin shrugged before running off to find more people to take photos of.

"He's a cute kid." Laken said as they walked over to their friends at the Gryffindor table.

"Oh really? Cuter than me?" Fred pouted as he gave her a fake sad look and took his hand out of hers so he could cross his arms over his chest.

"No one is cuter than you Fred." Laken gave him a small smirk as a proud look washed over his face, his ego growing at her words. "Except for George!" She quickly said before running off.

"Oi! Take that back!" Fred said as he caught her by her waist and spun her around to face him.

"Never!" She teased him further.

A smirk grew on Freds face and Laken suddenly grew concerned. What was he planning?

"I'll give you one more chance love, take it back or else." He said quietly so only she could hear.

Laken hesitated for a moment before she decided not to let him win.

"Never." She repeated with a smug smile.

Freds eyes darkened as his grip on her waist tightened and his smirk grew larger.

"Alright darling, you asked for it."

Just as Laken was about to ask what he meant his hands started to dig into her sides, tickling her causing her eyes to grow wide.

"Fred no!" She laughed loudly as he continued his assault.

"Take it back!" He said as he laughed lightly at her state, her head throw back as loud laughs escaped her mouth and her hair flew all over the place due to her jerking. Most of the Great Hall was now watching the two, some laughing while others looked either confused or annoyed.

"No!" She laughed louder and leaned against him as her legs gave out.

Just as Fred was about to reply a throat cleared from behind them causing him to stop his assault and turn to the person who had disrupted their moment.

"And what exactly are you doing Mr. Weasley?" Snape asked as he raised an eyebrow at the two and crossed his arms across his chest.

"Just having a bit of fun with my girlfriend Professor, nothing to worry about." Fred said as he pulled Laken to his side and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"Yea just having fun sir." Laken backed him up quickly as she wrapped an arm around his waist.

"Well next time save your fun for somewhere else. No one wants to see your happiness." Snape said before giving them a luck of disgust and turning around, his robe flying out as he did so before walking to the teachers table.

"He reminds me of the Scrooge." Laken said as she tilted her head slightly to the side, her eyes following Snape as he left.

"The who?" Fred asked as he led her over to the table and took his seat in front of George, pulling her down beside him.

"The Scrooge. It's a character in a movie that Oliver and I watched this summer, right Ollie?" Laken said as she looked to the boy in front of her.

"Oh yea, the guy was a total arse most of the movie. He hated Christmas." Oliver said before biting into his roll.

"Hated Christmas?!" Lee and George yelled with wide eyes as Fred looked at Laken with a confused look on his face as he asked "You saw him this summer?"

Oliver started to tell George and Lee all about the movie while Laken turned her attention to Fred.

"Yea, I went over to his place a few times and we would watch muggle movies. There was this one called 365 Days and let me tell you, Mrs. Wood just about had a heart attack." Laken laughed as the memory replayed in her head.

Fred nodded before turning back to his food, Laken frowned slightly at him before turning her attention to her other friends.

What was up with him?

A/N
Short chapter cause it's late and I've been doing math all day but at least we got some cute Laken and Fred moments😌🤛🏻
How was everyone's Thanksgiving?

How did you like this chapter?

Vote and comment!!