9. This day

"Someone take me home" I sang one sentence out also I felt the cold hands hit my icy ears.

I got a shadow over me that slowly pulled the music out of my ears. I turned around and saw him again.

Y/n: how did you get here?

Jungkook: just like all the other times I got here

Y/n: how did you know about this place?

Jungkook: I followed you for a while… several days * sits down *

Y/n: why? Why do you keep coming?

Jungkook: you can't complain! Be thankful I'm not leaving you

Y/n: did I ask you to be here? Did I say «Jungkook dont leave me»?

Jungkook: as usual, so the grumpy

* draws me closer to him *

Jungkook: I'm here

Jungkook pulled me closer to him in a friendly way without hurting me. We sat on the blue bench which was the only seat in this whole area.

He was wearing a large and soft bubble jacket, he opened the zipper and nodded. It was a signal that should say "Y / n gets you in".

Whether he says it directly or not, I hated that he would never let me go, I thought. I did not want to sell myself for, he rolled his eyes and pulled me in.

I was inside the warm and soft jacket with him. I did not want to look up, because then I looked straight into his dark brown beautiful eyes that stressed me sometimes.

He took my hand and held it and with the other arm around my hip. Know was just my most amazing moment with him. There was no bad boy Jungkook and problems Y / n.

It was us who were in love with the fanatical sight and the rare moment. His cold hands cling to my body, the feeling of relief as I lean on him. He who leans back and holds me even tighter.

It warmed me from head to toe. Forget the cold, forget the world it was just Jungkook and me, I do not want to let go of him, not after this day.

This day I had decided that I would fight for every second to keep Jungkook. My Jungkook is the only one for me.

Jungkook: isnt it cold out here? You always come without a jacket?