3.6 Starting to Notice

I wish I could have told Jimin a while ago the things that happened between me and Y/n, maybe he would have stayed away and given me a bit of time to figure it all out. Now I know for sure that I still love Y/n, but stronger than before.

Author’s point of view-
Jungkook is truly regretting the choice he made in the past but he wouldn’t turn back and ditch his dreams, he wanted Y/n to be included in them. 16 years old and to the day today he is still chasing his dreams.

One of his dreams is Y/n, which is now impossible to accomplish. Took time to find it all out, humans all need time. Some need time to get over the pain like Y/n, others need time to figure out the love like Jungkook.

While some use time on creating something new and special like Jimin. But seeing how happy Y/n it makes everyone feel great (not fully by Jungkook), but Y/n still loves Jungkook.

Even after all these years, she couldn’t forget how much he meant and loved. She can’t forget it because it’s a big part of her chapter.

Neither can Jungkook stop loving her, that’s why it hurts him knowing she will get married to someone else. But Jimin is head over the heels for Y/n. She has done so much that Jimin keeps falling for her each day.

“Jungkook, I know you are exhausted and all but lacking in the dance will be no good” J-hope said making Jungkook exhale deeply taking a few steps back.

Replaying the music doesn’t help Jungkook at all, he keeps on losing focus. The whole group is watching Jungkook fade away into his own thoughts. J-hope stops the music and asks everyone to take a break.

Everyone is doing well except Jungkook which is why he is going to talk with J-hope outside. While the rest gets some rest and keeps on practicing for the best.

“I want to know what you have in mind. everyone sees that something is bothering you a lot” J-hope says staring at the conversation and closes the door. Jungkook leans back and exhales deeply wonder what he was supposed to say to J-hope.

He didn’t find the words to explain and neither did he know-how. Everything was just so messed up, he felt like his life was fucked up. The new comeback is right around the corner and he is behind everyone.

It would be a waste of time in Jungkook’s eyes explaining it all to J-hope so fast. “Jungkook? We don’t have all day, we have to record the music also” J-hope said making it clear to Jungkook that he cant is like a snail.

“I am just tired as you said. Didn’t get much sleep because the room was ice cold. I will do better Hobi, I promise” he said locking his pinky with J-hope’s.

“Fine, I know you got this Jungkook! Fighting!” J-hope said and the two of them went back in.