3.3 All over the place

Even during high school when people liked Y/n she would reject them and come running to me. I still don’t regret following my dreams because now we are together at the same place, not together.

Y/n’s point of view-
Hearing him say that he wants Jimin to be happy made my useless thoughts fade away. Just at the moment, I felt his broken soul, I felt like he still loves me, or did he even love me from the start?

I don’t know what I am supposed to say when he gave me his hand to shake. I shook it but I could feel my eyes filling up with salted water, ready to be described and tears.

Jimin hugged Jungkook after the rest but Jungkook kept on starring at me. To be honest I am still unsure if this is the right choice but my mother moved a bit the moment Jimin asked me to be his future wife in the hospital.

I didn’t think Jimin would catch feelings this fast, but he must have fallen for me the way I fell for Jungkook.

“Should we then get me ready for the stage my future wife?” Jimin said taking his tiny hand dragging me gently to his chair. He sat down getting ready to hit the stage with his beauty.

On the other side, I see Jungkook walking to his chair, but the smile that was on his face a while ago is now gone. I don’t want to assume anything but now I am Jimin. “Yes, my little boy!” I say grabbing the blush and squeeze his cheeks.

Making a silly face and trying to keep in mind that Jimin is the one who is going to be my future husband, not Jungkook. But even so, it happened way too fast.

It feels like it was only yesterday Jungkook attended the same class as me in high school, but now he is this super famous artist with so many people giving him love.

I wish I didn’t fall for him back then, maybe things would have been easier if I hadn’t liked him from the very start. Only a few minutes passed by up I can feel that I am exhausted over nothing.

“Y/n, You have to let go of your beloved future husband. He is going to be on the stage now” Channel says to me as I move my hand from his face and he stands up.

Jimin looks at himself and then kisses me on the cheek, making my cheeks turn to the color mix red and pink. “Don’t miss me too long, I will come soon,” he said running out waving at me, just the moment I wave back someone stands behind him.

He looked at me with his black soul-full eyes and couldn’t keep eye contact for very long. Jungkook couldn’t look at me, why does it hurt knowing that?

Why does it hurt knowing he won't look at me because I am with Jimin? He wanted Jimin to be happy, doesn’t he want me to be happy? Am I happy?