3.13 More than just a movie

Namjoon: *taps on Jungkook* Y/n and you must be sharing a lot

Jimin: I didn't know that before now. She never told me that

*Someone knocks on the door*

Suga: Oh speaking of the devil *opens the door*

Jimin: *Runs and hugs her* I missed you so much!

Y/n: I missed you too *looks at Jungkook*

Jimin: are you afraid of the dark?

Y/n: How did you know? I never told you

Taehyung: Jungkook told us everything that happens also when you are in the dark

Y/n: *looks straight at Jungkook* He did?

Jin: Yes he did, but how did he know?

Jungkook: She told me when she did my make up before when the lights went off fast

Taehyung: did you hold onto Jungkook? *raises his eyebrows*

Jimin: Yah! You cant ask my lovely future wife something like that, she will be shy

J-hope; did you two have any plans for today?

Y/n: We were going to watch a movie at his place

Taehyung: Is it a date? If not let's all watch it at home

Jimin: *pouting* I wanted to be with my beloved one

Y/n: we can always do that later, what movie will we be watching?

Jin: the one Jungkook wanted to watch last week, did you watch it Jungkook?

Jungkook: No I didn't cause you said you would watch it with me *sits behind everyone*

(I just like to have a picture of it 😊)

Suga: I forgot we never sit like this

Namjoon: nowadays we watch the movie in our own house together with our movie hall inside our house

Y/n: I am sorry if you guys are forced to stay here by Jimin just too-

Jimin: I didn't say anything, I wish for us to be alone *takes Y/n’s hand*

Taehyung: Also I was the one who asked you two to stay with us instead of leaving alone

Jin: Are we going to see the movie or just talk about it?

J-hopes: *takes the movie on* Jungkookshi~ do you want to change seats? It’s not like it’s illegal if we do *smiles*

Jungkook: no I rather stay in the back because I need to head to the restroom a lot

Taehyung: Alright if you say so *starts the movie*

Jungkook’s point of view-0
How was I supposed to watch the movie in peace when the two love birds in front of me were constantly chatting.

I know that Jimin is my friend but I wish I could make him understand so that when I am around they wouldn't be that close. It makes me look greedy and selfish but how long do I have to last?

I am a grown-up now and I should take responsibility for my actions. If I left Y/n back then, it was my mistake and now I have to take the consequences. But to be honest, during this period is where I felt like I love Y/n the most.

In High school, I felt like the two of us had feelings but I didn’t say anything because I knew I was leaving. She told me to stay, I remember as if it was yesterday her beautiful eyes let go of those painful tears.

I don’t know if she likes me or not, but I can see that her happiness is from time to time fake and it makes me worry about her even if she won't believe me.