4. Blame me!

Shall we get out of here?" he says, but can I trust those words. I do not want to make more mistakes, but my whole life is wrong. "Why do you ask me?" I answer back.

I ask so many questions, it's my uncertainty about coming up. "Why can't you just answer? Do you think I'm going to do anything to you? ” what should I answer back.

I know you should not do anything to me, but the gut feeling says that this is the beginning of something we can not end. "Damn, let's get out of here!" I get up and just walk out while I hear the teachers shout my name for the hundredth time.

"I, can go and get her," he says as if he is the innocent here. No one knew that he plan left all this and it only affects me. What a real snake!

Jungkook: We finally got out of there

Y / n: what finally ?! I was blamed!

Jungkook: it's because you already have a bad impression, unfortunately I do not have it here and therefore I will use you

Y / n: what if I do not want you to use me?

Jungkook: you have no choice, you are here all already here

He was right, it's his first day and he's already started checking on me. I let myself follow, just because he's new or a it because it's him?

I had made big plans for us, but it looked like you had made everything clear even before you chose me.

I did not want you to choose anyone else, but what is the real reason you chose me.

If I asked you would know that you already had me in your hand, let's wait with that.

Y / n; so what? Why would you go out at all?

Jungkook: Looks like we're getting something out of history at all

Y / n: probably not, but who knows, maybe you'll make history one day

Jungkook: * comes closer * do you think I want to?

Y / n: * disgusting * I do not care

He was so close that I could feel his breath against my chest. It was open at the neck, but covered on the chest itself, I'm not a whore just because I behave like one.

Why did he ask so many questions? Is it because he cares what I say? Damn, he really made me think! I have to keep a distance between him and me, otherwise I end up as Victoria.

Talking about fake love, he's the type that hooker does not love. Will not end up as a mother, but it would have been fun. Just me and him, no one else.

We went up to the hidden room in the school, people tend to say that this is where the old nurses died. But I do not know, could not bear the piss they talked about.

Jungkook: why is there nothing here? Not even light?

Y / n: they are the old part of school

Jungkook: old, new, it can still be used

Y / n: they say the old nurse died here * lands against the wall *

Jungkook: what the hell does it smell like here * goes in *

The light was off, there was a smell of smoke, I felt wide, but there were no windows here. I walked right behind him, I was terrified of the darkness.

No one knows what I fear, but darkness is something completely different. It's disgusting, hideous and ugly.

You have no control over what happens, what is what or why it happens. Jungkook looks behind him and looks straight into my eyes.

I did not know what he wanted or what to do. Not a moment passed, he dragged me further inside the room. The darkness began to grow and the light went away.

He was about to let go, but my anxiety gripped him. I held his hand, it felt like it was starting to shine in the room again. I'm really wondering what this idiot is thinking.

Jungkook: why are you holding me so  hard?

Y / n: what the hell do you want ?! You dragged me in here

Jungkook: do not tell me you're scared

Y / n: me ?! No!! * stems *

Jungkook: if you're not scared, then let go * Look down at our hands *

Y / n: fuck you  * let go * I for myself out of here

Jungkook: there is no-