4.30 Weak

Jimin comes in front trying to calm down the tens but it doesn’t help when Y/n’s mother starts screaming.

Mother: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! CALL AN AMBULANCE!!

Jungkook: *looks at Y/n* Baby?! Are you alright?

Jimin: *tries to calm down Y/n’s mother* Mother, you are already ill and sick please stay calm so Y/n don’t have to worry about you in this kind of situation

Taheyung: did your water break?

Y/n: Y-Yes *shocked*

Taehyung: it’s very normal, there is no need to scream and stress

Taehyung: All we need to do is get you admitted to the hospital and the doctors will help you *opens the door*

Jungkook: Fuck! I should never have left!

Y/n: D-don’t curse the AAAAH! C-child will hear it! AAAAAAH! *screams*

Jimin: I will fix things for the baby and Y/n. Taehyung take Jungkook and Y/n to the hospital

Taehyung: *opens the car door and starts the car* Please stand the pain for a few seconds until I speed up

Y/n: No! be-be careful!

Jungkook: I am here baby *holds Y/n’s hand tightly* We got this

At the hospital- Y/n’s point of view
Was this the moment I was going to die? Without having the energy to breathe I try to hold onto Jungkook so that he doesn’t leave me. Jungkook is starring at the doctor hearing nonsense that isn’t even true.

I am strong. Trust me. The child is kicking and punching everywhere that’s possible. For each second that goes by I feel like puking and dizzy. My eyes keep closing and the nurse is trying to talk to me, but all the words are unclear.

My vision slowly gets blurred as well. What's going on? Suddenly I hear my mother’s voice near me saying something about the baby. Did something happen to the baby?

I wish I could respond to anyone but all I can do for now is scream out my pain. It’s the worst. The child is pushing its way out but it’s ripping me apart. Am I giving birth right now? What is going on?

Things become more painful as I clearly see my baby’s father and his tears streaming down his face. Did something happen to Jungkook? Why is he crying?

Y/n: Asshole…*wipes Jungkook’s tears* D-don’t cr-cry

Jungkook: *holds Y/n* baby, they say that you are weak *sniffs*

Y/n: Do *holds her pain back* Do…you think I am weak?

Jungkook: no *lays his forehead on Y/n’s* please don’t do this if you are hurting and if you can't take the pain…please I can't lose you again

Y/n: You….You said I am not weak then why are you w-worried! *shouts in pain*