3.4 All i see is U

Why does it hurt knowing he won't look at me because I am with Jimin? He wanted Jimin to be happy, doesn’t he want me to be happy? Am I happy?

“You know we have to set up their dress or clothing for the next stage, right?” I hear a female voice talk to me from the back. I still don’t move cause I can't let go of the fact that Jungkook couldn’t look at me anymore.

I couldn’t even hear what that person said until I flinched and shook my head. “Y/n, are you okay?” Channel ask and I assume she was the one from earlier who spoke because none is here.

“Yeah, I am fine, why?” I ask making eye contact so that she believes she has my attention. “You looked lost, want to join me to find the clothing?” she asked with a smile trying to make me actually give her my attention.

I nod my head and follow her to the stylish room, and there are four other people too.

“You can find for Mrs. Park because you will be Ms. Park,” Channel said fiding the topic for color code for the next stage performance. What am I supposed to do?

I have never been in a situation like this, even if I were to date someone famous I didn’t think it would be Jimin. He is beyond perfect and I am useless. “I think pink would go well,” I said hesitating but when I look at the color code, I only see Jungkook.

All of the clothing that is there would look good on both Jimin and Jungkook. They are two handsome men. It feels strange to say that to Jungkook.

“Sure but usually Jin likes pink, what about the clothing?” Channel asked me and then picked out some pants she looked at.

“I don’t know, he looks good in anything,” I say finding other pants that I feel would fit Jimin and the concept.

-Time skip- Y/n’s Point of view

“How about we eat out today? I will make sure no one sees us this time” he said with his cheeky baby smile making my heart blush just as red as my face. Jimin always makes me smile for no reason, but it's better than having my eyes soaked in tears.

Lately, I and Jimin have spent a lot of time together which I fancy a lot. He is kind and is open to doing the most. We have these late-night drives where I can burst out in tears and he will be there to comfort me with anything.

We have these bright mornings where he comes in with a delicious breakfast that I eat before brushing my teeth. My days, my life has brightened up because of Park Jimin. No one saw that coming and I still loved the unexpected act of his.