4.9 Don't listen to them

Jungkook: Yes!

Y/n’s Mother: Then leave her for good *stands up and leaves to her room*

Y/n’s point of view- In her livingroom
I can't believe Jimin forgave me for making so many mistakes at once. I feel like he is willing to give me another chance because he likes me. Does he like me? Jimin is such a good person, but he got bailed on.

The guilty is crushing me, but I am trying to not worry about it. I see my mum return her room when I walk in, and Jungkook sits on the couch.

He looked concerned. Did he talk to my mum? I told him to stay away for a while until my mum is fully recovered. What did he do?

Y/n: Why are you here? Where is my mum?

Jungkook: She hates me…

Y/n: I know she does. That’s why I asked you to stay away until I cleared everything

Jungkook: She made me realize I just saw my own life and dreams...

Y/n: WHY DID YOU EVEN MEET UP WITH HER?! I KNEW SHE WAS GOING TO MESS UP YOUR HEAD!

Jungkook: she didn’t mess with my head. She just told the truth *stands up*

Y/n: *pushes Jungkook to the couch* SHUT UP, OKAY! I DON’T CARE WHAT SHE SAID BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND NOTHING ELSE MATTER!

Y/n: DON’T YOU DARE TO LEAVE ME AGAIN OVER SOMETHING STUPID! I CAN'T LOSE YOU AGAIN!

Jungkook: But I have done nothing but hurt and ruin the perfect life Jimin was about to give you *looks pale*

Y/n: *sits on Jungkook’s lap and hugs him tightly* Hear me out…whatever happened in our past may remain in the past.

Y/n: Jimin might be able to give me a perfect life, but I don’t want an ideal life. I want love in my life, and no one can love me more than you, and no one can love you more than me.

Y/n: We have always been insecure about our relationship, but we trust and love each other. What more do we need?

Jungkook: I love you Y/n, please don’t leave me even if I keep making mistakes *hugs Y/n tightly*

Y/n: I won't even if you asked me too *cries while hugging him*

Jungkook: But how about we play a little before we start a new day *lifts her up*

Y/n: Yaah! You always think this way even when we had a sentimental moment!

Jungkook: You didn’t ask me to stop, so I will keep doing what I want *kisses her cheek*

-Time skip to the next day-

BTS’s dorm- Author’s point of view
Jungkook’s mind might be messed up, but deep inside, he knew all this before Y/n’s mother spoke about it. He knew he had made so many mistakes all in order to keep Y/n, but each mistake made them drift apart from each other.

In the end, Y/n had to hold on to her life instead of Jungkook, but she had no life without Jungkook. Back in the dorm, everyone was happy both Jungkook and Jimin were safe and were feeling better.

Jungkook might have avoided Jimin for the last couple of days, but it's because he gave Jimin space. Until Y/n told Jungkook that Jimin wanted to talk to the two of them together.

Y/n: *exhales deeply* Here we are, staring at the wall