3. Already on my nevers

"But still you answer me, every single time" he says with a sly smile.

It was like his goal was to detonate a bomb, that bomb was me. I did not understand why he should talk to me when there are so many others in the class who actually want to talk to him.

I could see as soon as he came in that all the girls fell on his head for him. I had no idea why, but he was handsome. More handsome than some of the boys at this school.

If he came to this school, in the middle of semester two, then he must have a good reason. Stop! I can not stand here thinking about him, can not let him win.

"Do you have a name?" he asks with a better tone in his voice. "what do you think??" I answer back with my annoyed voice. who asks about something like that?

Do you have a name… you fucking with me !! EVERYONE HAS A NAME! "If you had a name, don't you think I would known it until now?" I felt like just storming out of the classroom.

He spoke, but in a way that got on my nerves. I do not have patience, at least not when it comes to boys.

"Why do you want to know my name?" I said as I let go of a breath. "It may be because I'm interested in you." There, exactly what he said there made me feel good.

No one wanted anything to do with me at all, but here he was sitting right in front of my eyes saying he wanted something to do with me. I did not believe those words, he just wanted the attention that people thought I wanted.

But what if he did not want anyone's attention, only mine? I thought too long, he just wanted to play away time. I did not have much to do, they went through the curriculum that I had taught without a few years back.

"Yes, I do not care" I can not take down the wall now just because he said something that made me think.

But he's been doing that ever since he came here! I could give myself for granted, should he lure around a bit then I have him.

We were so young and lost in each others world. I did not know that it could end badly before I got to the end.

I did not envision a future like the one I was given. No one would have thought that you had changed so much, for who then?

You taught me to be myself, now I see you as a completely different person. Five years ago I was the only one for you and you the only one for me.

Now you have the whole world, but not me. I have no one and i'm struggling on my own.

I feel sorry for him because he can not be the one he wants to be even if he has the whole world in his hands