3.10 Happy these days

Y/n’s  point of view-
I feel guilty because a part of me still feels something for Jungkook, but nobody needs to know for now. “Yeah I am happy I can make his cute smile come out daily,” I said giving a sweet smile back to him.

Just at the moment, we were talking about Jimin, he comes towards us. Jungkook looks at me quickly and removes his eyes from my direction. He quickly smiled at Taehyung and was walking a bit fast to get away but it didn’t happen.

“Jungkookshi~ we are supposed to go that way,” Taehyung said grabbing Jungkook's arm and pulling him closer from the side. The next thing you know is that everything became awkward.

“I can go on my own Taehyung,” Jungkook said but looked straightforward. To be honest, I get why he can’t look at me, I am hunting his past and present.

I feel bad towards Jungkook, knowing my unsure feelings but I don’t know his. He doesn’t look happy about this so what does he feel?

“Why would I let you do alone. We were talking about Jimin and how happy he is with Y/n” Taehyung said without knowing about our past.

Actually, Taehyung can say that because we never dated to star with. I never even knew if he liked me the way I liked him.

Jungkook just made himself a special place in my heart and left, but I saw some of it come I just didn’t wish to believe that it was true. “Good, I have nothing to say about it,” Jungkook said with a silly smile to fake that he is fine with it, or am I just overthinking.

“What good? Have you ever seen Jimin this happy?” Taehyung asked as we were close to the makeup room and it was time for me to leave.

I slowly walked to the right finding my way to the door until someone wrapped me from behind.

“Guess who it is?” he asked and just by his voice, I found out it was Jimin. Taehyung and Jungkook didn’t leave to their meeting with the manager, the two of them stood there watching us.

One was smiling and pouting other one ignored the sight and looked at his phone. “It’s you, Jimin,” I said and he still didn’t let go of me. He put his weight on me and hugged me from behind.

Clinging on my back. “You should get going before you two become late,” I said hugging Jimin and bowing to Taehyung and ignoring Jungkook’s black beautiful eyes. I had to get away from there before I feel like I am treating Jimin as s