7. Hurt yourself for me

Winmen: as I said, the whore tries and helps his daddy

Y / n: fuck you !! Winmen! Do you want him to kill you!?

Winmen: for sure!? What can the little Asian do?

It was just a matter of time before he would explode. I told Winmen to quit! I didn't want Jungkook to be violent but Jungkook's reactions were quick.

I could not hold him back, at a young age he was too strong. He gives a left hook right in the snout of Winmen.

Winmen falls straight to the ground and before he can say anything, Jungkook continues with all his might. It was on again with left and right strokes.

The teacher seemed to fear Jungkook's ladle and the whole class distanced themselves.

No one called for help, but why did Jungkook reacte like that when he called me a whore?I Went to stop Jungkook!

Y / n; I said stop!

Jungkook: get away from here!

Y / n: JUNGKOOK! IT'S ENOUGH!

  *pulls Jungkook up from winmen*

Jungkook: *his hand is full of blood*

Jungkook: another word you say about Y/n *looks at Y/n*

Jungkook: she should not be there to stop me next from crushing you

Winmen: y-you and y-your w-whore * faints *

Teacher: Jeon Jungkook and Y / n you are going to the principal's office right away

He did not love being the main character in my life, but unfortunately, he was.

He was both the hero and the villain. His ladle showed nothing about how much he meant to me through my childhood.

The supportive feeling, I lacked from my family and my "friend" he gave to me without me asking for anything. I wanted him to be with me forever and not leave me.

They say that nothing lasts forever, and I never believed that. I would not think Jungkook would leave me, I would hold on to him.

That day we went up to the principal and were put back together. He had his frightening and controlling gaze, it was fixed on me and only me. On the way to sit down, he started talking.

Jungkook: are you hurt? Did you bleed?

Y / n: no, why do you care?

Jungkook: Do you think I would have let him go if I cared about you?

Y / n: you are a human being if is incomprehensible

Jungkook: thought you were different from the others when it came to me

Y / n: yes I know you're a free soul, but you must understand that you can not beat up whoever you want just for me

Jungkook: I thought that was exactly what you wanted?

Y / n: have not you understood me *goes faster *

Jungkook: just go!

*gets away from re-sitting and Y/n*