4.15 I apologize

Jin: where are you going? You haven't finished eating

Jungkook: Just going to see Taehyung *walks away*

Jin: This child of mine *sighs* what is he going to do with his life? What the plans for him and Y/n?

Taehyung's bedroom- Jungkook's point of view

Hearing the truth more than once made me sad. I knew I was behind in everything, but everyone noticed, and people started worrying. Finally, jin tried to help and just brought up that I didn't work as I used to do.

Obviously, he isn't lying because I haven't had the chance to work between Y/n's mom and Y/n being pregnant. I feel guilty and terrible in any possible way. I haven't seen Y/n in two days, and she is carrying a child that could be mine.

I know she understands. She always does. But the words her mother said are stuck in my head. Until now, I realized that I haven't done anything good. I hurt Y/n, and I keep hurting her, but she keeps holding onto me even if I cause so much pain.

My appetite was gone right away, and fans probably hate me for being like this. What can I do when my life is a mess from the start? I was just good at hiding it, but now I can't do it when it's too much at once.

Taehyung: *reading comments* Everyone is saying I should eat more. I am getting fit. Jungkook is helping me *raises his eyebrows*

Jungkook: *opens the door* Taehyungah~

Taehyung: Speaking of the devil. What's up? Did you eat?

Jungkook: Yeah, Jin placed the food, and it was *chef kisses*

Taehyung: *laughs* Look at the comments. Fans are asking if you are doing well

Jungkook: About that, I just wanted to say I am sorry for being so lost and exhausted lately.

Jungkook: There has been a lot to think about, and I hope everyone can forgive me. I will work harder, and I appreciate all your concern, but I am super fine, so don't worry *bows down*

Taehyung: sit down then and have the LIVE with me *pulls out a chair*

Jungkook: Might as well do that when we were talking about getting fit *sits down*

Taehyung: here is my motivation talker! Jeon Jungkook! *claps his hands*

Jungkook: *silly voice* Hello everybody! It's me, Jeon Jungkook!

-Time skip-

Back at Y/n's home- Y/n's point of view

I don't know if I should be happy or sad hearing that I am pregnant. I know myself, and I have control of my body.

Jungkook is for sure the father of my child, but why is he mad? He walked out of the hospital, leaving me alone with my mum.

Will he do that even when I have the child in my arms? Jungkook is a busy guy who needs to keep track of his life escaping when he is worldwide famous.

I didn't expect much more than he already gives, but it hurts. My heart is still aching from the moment he walked out of the hospital room