I Can't Live Without You Pt.1 (Alex x Willie)

Alex was walking through the woods, the shortcut he took to walk home.

He heard a loud howl ring throughout the trees.

It was only the middle of the day, and seemed early for any wolves to be out.

The howl cried out again, this time sounded more whiny and desperate.

Every part of Alex's brain was telling him to keep moving through the woods, and ignore the sound.

But his heart was telling me that some animal was in trouble, and needed help.

Alex broke away from the trail and followed the whimpering and howling sounds.

He found himself at the bottom of a ledge, a pile of rocks at the bottom.

He now saw a wolf with dark brown, almost black, fur trying to pull it's hind leg out from underneath a rock.

The wolf howled loudly and fell back onto the ground.

Alex moved forward slowly and the wolf's head shot up to look at him.

"It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you,"Alex said crouching closer to the ground.

The wolf's big brown eyes were watching Alex as he moved closer, and the wolf tried to pull away from the rock again.

Alex moved around the wolf and over to the rock, gently lifting it up.

The wolf quickly moved from beneath the rock and Alex set it back down again.

Blood covered the back leg and Alex dug around in his fanny pack finding a bandana.

"Here, can I help,"Alex asked, kneeling on the ground next to the wolf and holding out the bandana.

The wolf came closer and sniffed the bandana, before moving a little closer to Alex.

Alex then gently wrapped the bandana around the wolfs leg, before the wolf set it down on the ground again.

"There, all better,"Alex said.

The wolf looked at him, and then a long howl rang throughout the woods.

The wolf howled back, and then another howl from somewhere else.

The wolf looked at Alex one more time before running off.

Willie ran through the woods and into the cave that led to the secret cove the pack lived in.

"William, I was so worried,"Caleb said rushing forward.

Willie's brown eyes glowed and he stood up in his human form.

"What happened to your leg,"Caleb asked looking down at the pink bandana tied around it.

"Don't worry about it, I'm fine,"Willie said.

"Did you see anything on your scout,"Caleb asked.

"No,"Willie said after thinking about the boy for a moment.

Willie headed back to his rock, finding his best friend Nick sitting on his right next to it.

"Hey, how was scouting,"Nick asked.

"Fine,"Willie said.

"Woah, what happened to your leg,"Nick asked.

"Rock slide,"Willie said,"Just please don't tell Caleb."

"Don't worry, I won't,"Nick said.

Willie looked down at the bandana wrapped around his leg.

The next day his leg was no longer bleeding as it had scarred over during the night.