Motorcycle Rides Pt. 1 (Reggie x Bobby)

Reggie loved clubs.

He didn't drink, but he loved the music, dancing, and talking to people.

So, he didn't mind having conversations with strangers.

What was different about this one was how close the guy standing to him was.

And the fact that he kept touching Reggie's hand where it held onto his glass of coke.

Reggie kept trying to pull away but the guy would just move forward to follow him.

"You're so pretty why don't you want to dance with me,"The guy slurred, obviously drunk.

Reggie began stuttering, trying to think of something that would get him out of the conversation without causing a scene.

"Hey baby! I'm off now so I'm all yours."

A second guy slid next to Reggie, carefully setting a hand on Reggie's shoulder.

He was dressed in a button up, and suspenders, a leather vest, and had a name tag Reggie couldn't make out in the dark lights.

He must've been a bartender that just got off his shift.

"Do you want to stick around here for a bit or should we get going,"The guy asked.

The guy was saving him.

"I think I need some fresh air,"Reggie said, "Can we head outside?"

The guy nodded, and motioned for Reggie to go first.

Reggie grabbed onto his arm, and let the guy lead him outside through one of the side doors.

"Thank you..."Reggie said, trailing off.

"Bobby,"The guy finished.

"I'm Reggie,"Reggie said.

"He looked creepy as hell,"Bobby said,"If I were you I probably would've slapped him a long time ago."

"I didn't want to make a scene,"Reggie said.

"Do you need me to call you a ride? Or did you come with someone,"Bobby asked.

"I came with my friends,"Reggie said,"But the two of them are together so they probably found somewhere to make out."

"Well, if you want to go back in there you can,"Bobby said,"Just maybe stay close to the bar. If you call Nick over he'll be able to help."

"I think I'll probably head home for the night,"Reggie said,"I should just text my friends."

"Do you need a ride home,"Bobby asked, before pointing to a motorcycle that sat in the parking lot.

"So you're a motorcycle guy huh,"Reggie asked when they had pulled up to his apartment building.

He dismounted the back of the bike and set the helmet he had borrowed on the seat.

"Yeah, but you look the part,"Bobby said, gesturing to Reggie's leather jacket.

Reggie laughed as he and Bobby walked up towards the door.

"Thanks for helping me out with that guy,"Reggie said,"And giving me a ride."

"Of course,"Bobby said,"What good am I if I'm not rescuing cute boys and giving them a ride on my motorcycle."

Reggie blushed.

Bobby just smiled and walked back towards his bike, putting the helmet on, and waving one more time before he was off.

Reggie ran back up to his apartment.