Love, Bobby (Reggie x Bobby)

Another rewrite, wanted to change some things.

It was safe to say the boys were distracted.

Bobby and Luke were fighting over music again, Alex trying to keep either of them from getting to riled up.

Reggie stood off to the side, messing with his guitar strap.

The pressure of it was bothering him.

He eventually got fed up with it and took the whole guitar off, setting it on it's stand.

But then his clothes felt to heavy.

Reggie felt trapped.

He didn't notice the tears that started falling, or that he was shaking.

One moment he was standing, and the next minute he wasn't.

"Reggie,"The boys exclaimed.

They all immeadiatly stopped what they were doing to rush towards him.

Bobby reached out but Reggie flinched away, curling into himself.

"Don't touch me,"Reggie said,"Please don't hurt me. I didn't do anything. I'll be quiet I promise. Please don't hurt me."

"Reggie, it's us. Luke, Alex, and Bobby,"Luke said.

"We aren't gonna hurt you,"Alex said,"We promise."

"I'll be quiet,"Reggie said,"I'll stay out of the way. Please don't touch me. Don't hurt me. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

They couldn't do anything except wait for Reggie to calm down.

"He told me it wouldn't happen again,"Bobby said softly.

"What,"Alex asked.

"There was this night where Reggie came over. He was shaking and crying and just collapsed. He didn't want me to touch him and he kept repeating don't hurt me and I'm sorry,"Bobby said,"He said it had just been a one time thing."

"He had a panic attack in front of you and you didn't say anything,"Luke exclaimed.

"Shh,"Alex said,"We should try and move Reggie to the couch. Reggie, can Luke and I pick you up just to carry you to the couch?"

Reggie nodded softly, and the boys carried him over.

"I'm sorry,"Reggie mumbled again.

"It's okay Reg,"Luke said.

"Just get some sleep,"Alex said.

Both of them started moving out of the studio but Bobby stayed put.

Luke and Alex both nodded and left.

Then next morning when Reggie woke up, he saw Bobby sitting on the floor against the couch.

"Bobbers,"Reggie questioned.

Bobby startled awake, immeadiatly looking at Reggie.

"Do you need anything? Should I leave? Are you hungry? Cold,"Bobby rambled.

"I'm fine,"Reggie said,"Just..."

"What,"Bobby said,"Whatever you need I'll..."

"Can we cuddle,"Reggie asked.

"Yeah,"Bobby said, hoping his face wasn't bright red from the surpise of the question.

He stood, and Reggie tried to squish against the back of the couch to make room for Bobby.