And why I haven't known about it before.

"Movie time!" Niall shouts, as we enter the room.

Jordan has already claimed his territory in one of the reclining chairs with his feet already propped up, and a pillow behind his head.

Harry is also sitting in a reclining chair, but is scooted back as Morgan is sitting in front of him as he lathers aloe all over her back that is not covered by her tank top, and everywhere else that is unclothed.

Niall and I take on the couch that is behind all of them, and place the goodies on the coffee table in front of it for everyone to take.

"So what movie are we watchin'?" Niall asks, as we both sit down. We are close, but not as close as I plan on moving later in the movie. I just love to be in the arms of him, more than any place in the world.

"Doesn't matter to me," Harry answers.

"I'll check On Demand," Jordan says, as he takes the remote from the table.

While Jordan searches through movies, Niall turns to me.

"Tomorrow Harry and I have a meeting for the band, and I was gonna take Jordan with us, if you don't mind,"

"Oh, of course not," I assure him, although I'm taken back at why he would want to take Jordan to a meeting and leave me behind.

"I didn't think you would. You're t best," he plants a quick kiss on my cheek, and I give him a half smile that is forced.

I'm a little upset that he wouldn't want me at a meeting for his band, I mean, why wouldn't he?

"Hey Al, it's your favorite super hero," Jordan calls out to me and I steer my attention away from my mangled thoughts and to the television.

"Spider-Man is your favorite?" Niall asks me, a playful smile plastered on his now tanned face.

"She's obsessed with the dude who plays him," Jordan replies before I can.

"I'm not obsessed!" I defend myself.

"Andrew Garfield?" Niall furrows his eyebrows together.

"I just think he plays Spider-Man well," I tell him earnestly.

"She thinks hes super hot," Jordan adds on, and I resist the urge throwing all of the popcorn at him along with every sharp object in the room.

Niall scratches his head and bites on his bottom lip, folding his hands together and resting his chin atop.

I put my hands over his, and look into his eyes as he glances my way.

"Niall, I love you. Don't get all caught up to a crush I used to have. He's like a major celebrity anyways, it's not like I have a chance," I laugh.

"The irony right now is so real," Jordan adds, and this time I do throw a twizzler at him.

Morgan and Harry stay out the entire time, and I hear the soft mutters of whatever they are saying to each other, as he continues to rub aloe all over her. Surrounding the chair are all of the plants, where he is getting the substance. It's amazingly sweet, probably the most kind simple gesture I have ever seen someone perform.

The fact that he is going out of his way and time to take care of her, rubbing aloe across her burnt skin with so much care just to make her feel better. I don't think I will never get over how good of a person Harry Styles is.

Finally, Jordan decides on the Dark Knight, despite how everyone in the room has seen it countless times. It never gets old, especially with such a great actor like Heath Ledger starring a major role.