Chapter 65

Songs of Inspiration: 

(**by the way, I highly suggest to look up these songs on Grooveshark or YouTube or something to listen to while reading the chapters, they usually go along with the theme, and they're all great songs that I really enjoy! (: **)

Headlights on the Highway - Ron Pope 

Wake Me Up - Ed Sheeran

One Thing (Live) - One Direction (I always love live versions)

Voodoo Doll - 5 Seconds of Summer (JUST BECAUSE I SAW THEM PERFORM THIS YESTERDAY AT JINGLEBALL FDHJAFJDSARUEIO)

Allyson's POV

I leave for Ireland as of this Saturday, and I am more nervous than ever.

First of all, I have only been on a plane a total of two times. And it was once to Iowa for my grandfather's funeral, and then twice was our flight back. Boston to Iowa wasn't even that much of a flight, and I was six years old so I barely remember the experience. Now I am about to fly by myself across the ocean to a different country.

It's all surreal.

Luckily Niall already received my passport for me, which I was mad at first because he did it illegally in my name without even telling me well over a month ago, but I guess if he didn't then I wouldn't be able to go on the trip to visit his family.

Everything in my life is just moving so fast.

I have been working for a radio station that Niall hooked me up too, which I am grateful for, but sometimes I feel like I was cheated into getting the job; like I didn't actually deserve it. Niall assures me that I wouldn't have been hired no matter who he is, if I wasn't a good employee for the business, but that I was hired because I am. Yet, I still don't believe him fully.

I walk down the sidewalk wrapped in my heavy winter coat with my arms crossed to keep warmth from the chilly cold New England air after my shift at my new job. A light layer of snow coats the grass and it is just starting to flurry again, portraying the city to look that much more elegant. 

My phone buzzes in my coat pocket and I take it out and answer it, already knowing the caller.

"What's up?" I smile into the phone.

"Hello love, how was work today?" he asks, knowing my schedule in comparison to his crazy time schedules that always change. He has been in so many different countries lately it's crazy. I never really realized how busy celebrities lives can be until I started a relationship with one. One day he is in Germany and the next he's in Australia. It's insane.

"It was good!" I half lie. There has been two women who have been giving me strange looks since the day I first arrived at the radio station. I know they know it's weird that I was just randomly hired when they weren't even hiring in the first place, and I am already at the same level employment that they are when they have been working for years. And, my boss has said a few comments about Niall and One Direction towards me that they surely have caught onto. But I am not going to mention this to Niall because he will just catch the first flight here and try to handle the situation by himself.

'"Any super hot co-workers you got your eye on?"

"Yeah there is one guy," I smirk.

"Oh-uh, really?" he is obviously caught off guard, expecting me to answer the complete opposite.

"Yeah he's tall, and tan, and hits the gym after work everyday. I'm thinking about going with him one of these days,"

"I go to the gym. Sometimes," he adds.