Chapter 16

I clutch my stomach, laying on my back with my legs kicking in the air, while laughing uncontrollably. Harry rolls over to turn to me, also cackling wildly. He pushes his head near mine, flailing his brown locks of curls in my face.

"Harry ew! Get your hair out of my mouth," I spit, wiping his hair away. I turn onto my side, as he does the same. I roll my eyes at him, and he gasps. After a few seconds of silence, we burst into giggles again.

"What are we even laughing about?" Harry says, in between fits.

"I don't even remember," I giggle.

"I'm just too tired, that everything is funny," he sighs. He whips out his iPhone and furrows his eyebrows once the screen lights up. I don't want to be nosey and peak at what made his expression change so quickly, but my subconscience tells me to do so anyway. But before I can even get the chance to spy, Harry speaks up.

"Hey, do you have a watch?" he asks.

"Uh, yeah. Somewhere in here," I answer, confused. Why does it matter if I have a watch? Is he looking to buy me one or something?

"Hmm..." he trails, still staring at what I realize is just the home screen, a picture of a banana. Still puzzled at why this has any relation to having a watch, my eyes lock on the time that his phone reads. 

I immediately sit up, rubbing my forehead.

"How is it already two in the morning?" I blurt, not believing it. I snap my neck towards the digital clock on my bed stand, and the time is the same. I fall back into the bed, and Harry does the same.

I let out a big huff, already picturing at how awful tomorrow will be. The farmers market starts at ten, but I have to get there by nine, and it takes some time to pack up my paintings, and get ready, so the earliest I can wake up is at seven.

"This is just great," I sigh.

"I should definitely get going then," Harry says, but doesn't follow through with his words and remains laying on my bed.

"It's too late for you to head back to the hotel by now. You can sleep here," I tell him, still annoyed at how immature I was to stay up this late. With Harry. Harry Styles. Why am I even with Harry Styles in the first place?

He moves around some pillows and flips himself under the covers. 

"Okay! Good night Allyson," he says and shuts his eyes.

"I meant downstairs on the couch, you doof," I swat at his arm and he pouts.

"Fine, but I'm taking this pillow....and this blanket," he grumbles. 

I rub my eye lids, and force myself off the bed, following Harry out the door and down the stairs.

Niall is spread out along the navy blue couch, and Morgan isn't anywhere in sight. But the moment he hears us coming down, he jumps up and lets his phone drop from his hands.

"Allyson," he exhales. My cheeks burn, but I won't let him have this effect on me. Not after how poorly he treated me.

"Niall," I confront, immediately turning to Harry again. I bite my lip to hide back my smirk as Niall's eyes droop. Two can play at this game.

"I forgot there were two of you, so Niall can take the couch. We can go back to my bed if you want," I say seductively, loud enough for Niall to hear, twirling the wisps of my hair in my fingers.

Harry's face flames, "Uh-sure, I mean, I don't know-is that, is that okay? I mean..." Harry says, taken back by my words.

I hear the sound of glasses clanking in the kitchen, and move to see Morgan, her expression perfect, with wide eyes and jaw. 

I send her a wink, and turn to Harry. "C'mon, let's get out of here," I whisper, still audible for Niall, then intertwining my hand with Harry's, and guiding him back to my room, leaving the two downstairs in their own shock.

I get a good enough glance at Niall before I reach the top to see his face is raged, yet also dissapointed. Score.

I open the door, and can't help but giggle as Harry runs his hands through his curls.

"Okay, so I have some t-shirts you could probably sleep in that-"

"That wasn't cool Al," Harry silences me.

"What?" I dispute.

"You know what you did. You used me to make Niall jealous. Me and my hormones," Harry scolds, his face still pink from our moment downstairs.

"Yeah, well, he deserved it," I murmur, fixing the bed sheets around and arranging Harry's pillows.

"No, I'll take the floor," he says strictly, throwing his pillows and blankets to the ground next to my bed. 

I rearrange the bed for just me now, and shuffle to my closet. I retrieve a Bruins sweatshirt and some fuzzy zebra pants for myself, and an old large gym shirt with some pants that I bought from the mens section at a sports store for Harry that I wear around the house on lazy days.

"You can change in here, I'm going to the bathroom," I toss him in the clothes and he doesn't reply with anything but silence.

After quickly changing, I wash my makeup off and splash my cheeks with water, just to calm myself down, then brushing my teeth.

"Do you have an extra?" a voice says and I jump, turning to see Harry in the doorway.

"An extra what?" I exclaim, my mouth filled with tooth paste.

"Toothbrush," he answers simply and I shake my head.

"Could I use yours?" he asks and I sigh, leaning over to spit and then rinsing my mouth with water.

"If you really please to, go for it. But you can keep it. I'll buy a new one tomorrow," I tell him, leaving it on the counter, and head back to my bedroom.

I hear the sound of the sink running, so I assume he decided to brush his teeth after all.

I lay down into my bed, picking up my phone. I don't use it at that often, since I don't have many people to really talk to, other than Morgan, but I'm usually with her so there's no reason to text her.

I open the Instagram app and my phone blows up with notifications. I tap on my profile, and look through my pictures that used to have four, maybe five likes, now with thousands, and hundreds of comments. 

"Can you please please please tell Niall I love him?"

"Omg you know Niall?!!?!?!?!"

"Tell Niall I said hi!"

My followers also scaled to three hundred thousand in just a few hours.

Then I flash back to when Niall asked me for my instagram. I tap the home button and scroll down to the picture he took earlier, on the Duck Boat. Surely enough, he tagged me in the picture. I sigh, clicking my phone off. 

A few seconds later, Harry walks through the door. 

"Do you want me to turn the light off?" he asks, and I nod.

I roll over onto my side, facing the window, staring at the dark night and the cresent moon. Well, I should say, morning.

I roll over, again, and grab my digital alarm clock, setting it to wake me up for the morning. Well, I have about four hours. If I ever even fall asleep.

"Good night Allyson," Harry mutters, and I can't help but break into a smile.

"Good night Harry," I reply, and even though I can't see him, I know he is wearing his signature grin.

/ #Harryson or #Nallyson ?

#Narry <3