Chapter 46

/// Hey guys! So I'm writing this now, and I just finished writing this chapter (if that makes sense, I usually write a little blurb before I write the chapter, but now I am writing it after it's all done!) So this chapter is very...action packed. So I want to see a lot of comments! Because I want to know what you guys are thinking and feeling! So yeah! (: x ///

His eyes are glossy and full of tears that are ready to spill over onto his flushed cheeks. 

We both stare at each other, neither saying a word. It's probably like a mirror reflection, because we are both miserable with runny noses and tear stained faces. Yet, he is actually a handsome boy while I am rather homely if I do say so myself. I've never liked my image before.

"I-" he chokes out, but gulps and silence takes over for the second time.

"What the fuck do you have to say to me?" I spit at him. I'm disgusted. He can't say something indirectly so horrid and then show up after it breaks me like this. I won't tolerate it.

He doesn't respond, but a few more tears unroll down his rosy cheeks. For a few moments I begin to pity him, but then remember he brought this all onto himself. A small part of my heart still remains to sympathize either way, and I scold myself for it.

"Niall I'm done with this. I'm done with being with you and then having you make me so upset that I end up like this. We both end up like this," I gesture in between us, "And you can't expect me to just take you in open arms every time you show up in my life. It's not gonna happen. Not this time," I walk past him and he moves out of the way when I do so.

I don't remember exactly where I ran from earlier when I sprinted from my hospital room, but I will try to at least navigate my way back. Worst case I will just walk in circles until I find the room with my name written outside of it. 

"Allyson, please," Niall begs, his voice cracking. My mind says keep walking but my heart says turn around.

Screw my heart for being such a bitch.

"What do you want me to do Niall? What do you want me to say?" I turn around, throwing my arms out.

"Just hear me out," tears are really streaming down his face and if I'm not mistaken, his once bright sky blue eyes are now a dark distressed tone.

"What could you possibly have to say? You literally were so immature you tweeted about me! What were the words? 'I don't give a damn about her anyways'?" I shout at him, and at this point we have caused quite the scene. I swear this could be some dumb soap opera.

"I had to cover up it wasn't my fault or my idea I promise," his words are much more softer than mine which are filled with anger and disgust.

"It wasn't your fault? Or your idea? Oh who was it Santa Clause's idea? Did he tell you to tweet that? Or was it the Grinch?" I laugh, but my tears convey that I'm not happy at all to be in a state of laughter.

"It's a long story and if we could just talk it over lunch or something I know you would understand,"

"Oh sure! Let me just walk out of this hell hole right now and go out to lunch with you! How about we hit up that place we went last time? Cause I'm not admitted to a hospital right now or anything."

He doesn't reply, but just looks at his feet and plays with his thumbs. 

"Can I help you two?" a young nurse with stick straight blonde hairs asks.

"No," I answer. 

"Okay, I can always get you a room so you guys can talk it out in there...?" she offers.

"No, we were just finishing," I snap.

Niall looks up and his eyes are beginning to turn pink from crying. 

"Oh okay," she walks away, constantly turning back and eyeing us. I bet she thinks I'm some patient from the mentally impaired section of this joint. 

Well I guess I am in the mental problems because of my head, but I am sane.

At least I tell myself I am.

"So this...this is it?" Niall chokes, his nose running and tears pouring out of his now red eyes.

I sigh, my tears beginning to peak too.

"I just wish you would hear me out Allyson...I don't know what to say to make you believe me. To make you trust me again,"

"Niall I don't know if I ever trusted you in the first place," my words are harsh and the pain they caused him are clear on his face.

"The moment you walked out of the bar and I was sitting outside, my stomach had butterflies at the sight even with the little light from the stars. I could tell you were the most beautiful sight I had ever seen, even though you weren't all done up like most females I see are. And then when I started to talk to you, I knew right then and there I would soon fall for you. When you said you had to leave to get back to your friend, I felt my heart lower inside me, physically it hurt. I wasn't going to hold you back and make you talk to me, so I decided to leave too. That night I didn't sleep, all I could think about was the sound of your laugh and the way your eyes twinkled more than the stars in the night sky, and the way you talked about the strangest yet some funniest and interesting stories I have ever heard. I had to find you again, and that's what I did. I literally called the owner of the bar and asked him to give me your number, to which he didn't. He told me where you worked, and so I showed up there until the day I saw you there. And when I saw you in your apron working, a light inside my turned on. I didn't want to spend a moment without you and when I said words to hurt you I didn't mean them, I swear on my life I didn't. I just was intimidated and nervous and not until later did I realize there was no need to be nervous around you because I was so comfortable around you at the same time, like we have been friends for ages. And at the show last night....that song, Little Things, when we were rehearsing earlier I was playing it on my guitar and humming along and thought of you. For some reason that song just makes me think about you and my heart physically ached to hear your laugh again and see you and then when I saw you in the crowd I just-I didn't know what to do. I was so shocked, so I cowardly ran away. I don't know why because I was more than ecstatic that you would even give me another chance by coming to the show, if that even was a chance I don't know. But I know I don't deserve you and you deserve someone like that guy who you always seem to be around Karl or whatever but I promise you, I have never stopped caring about you,"

The hot tears are now spilling hot against my cheeks, and my emotions are so overpowering that I don't know what to do. I can't do anything, for the matter. I just stand still, as Niall walks over to me slowly, step by step.

"I'm falling for you Allyson Parker, hard and fast, whether you let me or not, that won't stop me," he says, when only a few feet away.

Most of my emotions are full of joy, because I couldn't have asked him to say anything more perfect than that in the moment, but I am still crying. Why am I crying? 

He hurt you, don't let him fool you.

My mind is racing and everything is spinning, my head is throbbing, but the closer Niall walks towards me the better I feel. It's like his presence is my antidote. 

"I-" I begin to speak, but I have no words to say.

Niall's face is now only inches away from mine, and both of are such a mess, with my hair all tangled and his flat over his forehead, both of our cheeks wet with tears, and I can only bet my eyes are as red and puffy as his are.

"Don't stop me from this," he whispers and his lips crash against mine.