Chapter 62

Songs for Inspiration:

Blank Space - Taylor Swift

Last Chance - Maroon 5

Feel Again - One Republic

Allyson's POV

Suddenly my eyes open and try to adjust to the darkness of my room. I don't know why I have awoke so suddenly until I glance over at Niall who is shaking in his slumber, and the small light from the moon outside my windows reflects the droplets of sweat covering his pale face.

"Niall?" I gasp, my own face portraying a ghost as all of the color disappears from my cheeks.

I crawl next to him and lift myself up to look down at him. 

"Niall!" I shake his arms a bit, and then try moving the flattened hair off of his forehead, trying everything to wake him up from whatever misery he is receiving from his dream. Or should I say, nightmare.

"Niall!" I raise my voice, anxiety over taking me, as a small groan escapes his plump lips.

What if he doesn't wake up?

I shake the thought out of my head, not wanting to think of the worst possible ways this could end.

"Allyson," he mutters and I feel my eyes watering up.

"Niall, I'm right here," I try shaking him again but nothing works.

"No!" he yells, his body reacting by shaking uncontrollably and I am frozen not knowing what to do.

"Don't touch her!" his voice is raising, and tears are streaming down my face at this point.

"HARRY!" I scream at the top of my lungs, not knowing what time it even is in the middle of night, or early morning, but having no other choice. Maybe he knows what to do, because I don't have a clue.

I hope this isn't something Niall goes through regularly, because I can't stand to see him in this pain.

"Allyson," his voice cries and my heart shatters.

"Niall, I'm right here, I'm right here babe I'm here, I'm safe," I don't know what to say at this point, so I try to whisper into his ear as my tears choke back my words.

I sigh in relief when his eyes flutter open, and the moment they focus on me he graps my arms and pulls me quickly and tightly into his arms. 

"I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere," I reassure him, my voice cracking with the wet tears racing down my cheeks, yet a smile beams on my face at how ecstatic I am to see him awaken and out of that nightmare that was killing him from the inside out.

Neither of us says anything and the door snaps open and smashes into the wall as a panting Harry races next to the bed after flickering on the lights.

"What's wrong?" he asks and his face is a pure piece of white sheet paper, and he is clearly out of breath.

"Everything's better now. Sorry for waking you up," I apologize, he is obviously very worried.

"Are you sure? Is everyone okay? Niall you alright mate?" 

Niall doesn't reply, but only nods his head as he takes no shame in keeping my wrapped in his arms while I lay into him.

"I'm glad everyone is safe. I thought something terrible was wrong. Thank God not," he laughs to himself and clutches his sides.

"Thank you for coming up here," I tell him as he says goodnight and goes back downstairs where is he staying on the pull out couch.

Neither Niall nor I speak, but he slowly rubs my back in the same pace for what seems like eternity, and I enjoy the embrace and never want to leave it.