Chapter 34

/// Oh my gosh guys 2k reads!?! That is amazing! I love each and everyone of you who reads this fanfic. Almost as much as I love Niall (; lol. Anyways, I love all of your comments! They are really funny haha keep commenting on your favorite lines or lines you even hate! I wanna hear your opinions, good and bad. And voting! Thanks for reading ily all ///

A searing pain shoots across my forehead and my hand immediately reacts by grabbing onto it, rubbing the spot that hurts the most.

"You alright?" Niall asks, worry filling his words.

"Yeah, I'll be fine," but even though the words come out, I'm not sure if they are truthful.

"I thought the pain killers were supposed to help this," Niall mumbles in agitation. He claps his hands together and ties his fingers together.

"Niall, I'm okay. I promise," I lie, and he only grunts.

The door swings open and three very young boys walk in. But I guess they are men because they are all dressed in the blue surgeon outfits.

My heart drops at the sight. Am I going to have to get surgery? I can't afford surgery-I don't know if I can even pay for one night at this place, let alone a procedure.

"We have come to inform you that you have a rare disease called carcrash-itoseusitum," one of them informs, and I swear I almost catch a smirk forming on the black haired one behind him. I can also catch an accent in his voice.

"Excuse me?" I question.

"It's very rare and very very deadly, but I have hope you can overcome it after reviewing your test results. Isn't that right Doctor Pain?" he says, gesturing to the doctor behind him.

Doctor Pain?

"Indeed Doctor. That is certain," he says and this time I definitely catch a smirk on the doctor with the black hair. And this one seems to have a similar accent.

"Enough boys," Niall says with a laugh.

"You know them?" I ask, confused. Niall is from Europe, Ireland to be exact. I know he travels for a living but why would he know a few surgeons from a hospital in Boston?

"I think I'm going to have to have you escorted out of the building if you do not respect my authoritative position, young lad," the one who originally spoke up says. But Niall just breaks into a fit of laughter, and a few seconds later the other three do too.

What the hell...

"Allyson, this is Lou, Zayn and Liam," Niall says, continuing to laugh. Each of them waves when they are introduced.

"Nice to meet ya," the boy named Liam says with a smile.

"Okay good, I was kinda worried someone named Doctor Pain was going to be treating me," I say with a laugh.

"Well my last name is Pain, but not that kind of pain. It's spelled differently. 'P-A-Y-N-E' " he confirms and I feel stupid.

"And my name is Lou, short for Louanda Louisse. Some people call me L squared."

"Shut up Louis no one calls you that because it's not your name," Liam says and I can't help but laugh, and so does Niall. Now I can tell why he laughs all the time. I would too if I was hanging out with these boys.

"Geez Liam way to be a mood killer," Louis says.

"So this is my band!" Niall says, gesturing to the boys as they all strike a pose.

"Minus Harry," Zayn adds.

"Where is that boy?" Louis asks, looking around the room. It's not like he could even be hiding anywhere, the room is puny. There's an empty hospital bed next to mine, but other than that there are only a few chairs, a window, a small television and some whiteboards for nurses to write on. I'm also very grateful I don't have a roommate. That's something to not worry about.

The three boys jump onto the vacant bed, and one of them even kicks off their shoes.

Then the door re swings open and in walks Harry and Morgan.

"Now it's a real party!" Louis shouts, jumping off the bed to hug Harry. The two laugh, and struggle around the trays of drinks Harry carries.

"I bought everyone some coffee," Harry says with a smile, but not showing his teeth.

"Aw aren't you so generous," Zayn says with a smirk.

"Everyone's names are on their cup. So grab whatever is yours," Harry walks over to the boys and they grabs their's. After, he walks over to Niall who grabs both of ours.

"I picked out everyone's flavors too," Harry beams. He is obviously very proud of what he did.

I take a sip of my hot coffee, and taste the sweet taste of pumpkin.

"Pumpkin latte from Dunks?" I ask.

"Dunks?" Harry questions.

"Dunkin Donuts," I correct myself.

"Oh, yeah. Morgan hinted to me that you liked that flavor anyways. So I got it for Niall too."

"Mine tastes like mint," Louis says.

"Yeah, because you have bad breath," Zayn says as Louis punches him.

"It isn't a lie," Liam remarks who also receives a blow to the shoulder.

We all sit in silence, except for Harry and Morgan who stand in the corner across from me. But Harry leaves for a minute to get them both chairs in the hallway.

Everyone continues to drink their coffees, and I am pleasantly surprised at Harry's choices. He did well. Everyone seems to be enjoying their flavor.

"So, we've heard about you Allyson, but now I can get the truth from the special girl herself," Louis says and I blush.

"Lou," Niall scolds, and I see his cheeks are pink, probably just like mine.

"I don't really know what to say about myself, there isn't much to tell. What you see is what you get," I say, embarrassed that I don't have any incredible traits to say. 

"I like that motto, 'what you see is what you get'," Liam says.

"I like that too. Next hit single?" Louis says as Liam nods in agreement. 

I almost forgot that I was in a small enclosed room with all of the members of currently the biggest boyband in the world.

"I hate to break the topic but why are you guys in those uniforms?" Harry questions and Zayn laughs.

"Oh, well you see, they wouldn't let us come up here because we apparently don't count as family members and they didn't believe us when we said we were friends because we didn't have proof. So we went around a few halls after they didn't tell us what room you were in, and we found a closet with these things, put them on, went to an office area, found out what room you were and then boom here we are," Louis says calmly, as if it was no big deal. Harry nods with a slight smile and Niall laughs for a second, but then the topic is discontinued. Which totally surprises me, because it isn't just a small task to basically steal surgeon uniforms at a hospital and sneak into a room. But I guess they do things like this often. And even if they got caught, it's not like they couldn't pay their way out.

I wish I could go my life like that. Not worrying about anything because worst case you pay some guy a load of cash.

"What did the doctor say?" Morgan asks and this is the first time I think she has said anything at all.

"Um, I have a concussion, some fractured bone in my foot and everything else is just bruises and cuts. It could've been a lot worse,' I tell her, but really I was telling everyone in the small room.

"Damn," Zayn mumbles.

"Sounds like we need to throw a party for this girl. She could use a bit of cheering up!" Louis announces.

"Lou, she has a concussion, the last thing she needs is a loud party," Harry says.

"Then we throw her a quiet party," Louis snaps back and Harry seems taken back but Louis just smiles at him as sort of an apology, I guess.

"I think Allyson just needs some rest. I'll take care of her," Niall says, placing his hand on my thigh. My skin warms up under his soft touch, even over the fabric of the thin sheet.

"So, are you guys dating or something?" Louis asks and I freeze.