Chapter 54

Hey guys! So I thought you might wanna know who I envision as characters for this story...so here it goes! 

Niall - Niall lol obviously.

Jordan - Chad Michael Murray (from when he was in A Cinderella Story or One Tree Hill)

Morgan - either Sarah Hyland, Shelley Hennig, or Aimee Carrero. Mostly Aimee.

Kevin - Lucas Till ( from when he was in the Hannah Montana Movie omg lol )

Timmy -  Drew Roy

Dr. Jammeson - Dave Annable

And as for Allyson...I can not think of an actress and no matter how many times I look through pages and pages or brunette actresses, I can't find anything. Who do you guys picture her as? Comment please! I need suggestions haha.

And I think that just about covers it for the most important characters!

Oh and I also want to give some names of songs that inspire me for the chapters, because I always listen to music while I write! So for this chapter...

All Of The Stars - Ed Sheeran 

Warrior - Demi Lovato

Take Me To Church - cover by Matt McAndrew from the Voice (I am just obsessed with this song)

You Found Me - The Fray

Now enjoy the chapter (: x ///

It's now around seven in the evening, and my stomach is bloated from the amount of Papa Gino's pizza and root beer I have consumed.

"I've never been this full," I groan, sprawling across the small chair I lay on, with my legs dangling off of one of the corduroy arms.

"So worth it," Jordan smiles.

Morgan is working tonight, so she won't be home until the late hours of the morning. The bar she works at will stay open until nine in the morning the following day, if people remain to party until then. If that's the case, she usually sleeps on the floor above the bar, where a lot of the other workers do too. There are a ton of guest rooms, it's rather funny to be honest.

"I should get going," Jordan says, and stands up. As he stands, he almost trips over and grips onto the back of the couch for support.

"You alright there? Too much pizza?" I joke.

"Yeah, I guess so," he says, in the most unconvincing tone.

He picks up his paper plate and plastic cup off of the coffee table, then grabs mine too, and walks towards the kitchen to throw it all away. But as he makes his way there, I notice a slight limp in his walk.

"So when are you going to tell me more about this boy toy of yours?" he calls out to me, as I hear the sound of the trash can closing.

"He's not a boy toy!" I defend myself. We haven't even done stuff like that. I don't know about him, but as for me, I'm still a virgin. And proud.

"Yeah, that's what they all say," he says, now walking back to the living room. "Now where did I put my keys..." he pads the top of his khaki pants in search of them.

"You know, you can just stay the night if you want too," I offer. I don't know where he lives now, but I doubt it's anywhere nice if he was living off of a Dunkin Donuts salary. 

"Are you sure?" he asks. 

"Of course, you're welcome anytime. You should know that," I tell him.