Chapter 31

///quick words. I just wanted to thank all of you who read this fanfic every single time I update. Thank you so so so so so so so so much. It means the world.

And I hate to ask this of you, but could you guys please vote and comment more? Like, comment your opinions on the most random parts. If you think something is gonna happen, comment right there in the story. I want to hear what you guys think SO SO SO bad and it's great when you guys comment at the end of the chapter, but I wanna hear your thoughts throughout!

I love you all x ///

For another hour or so, I let Niall rant on about anything and everything. I told him to keep me entertained, so I could let my mind off of the reality I am suffering in. He mostly talked about his band, his family, and food. I have never seen someone so proud of other people's achievements before. He takes so much pride in his band mates and family, it amazes me. How can one person, be such a good one?

And every so often, that same sparkle ignites his eyes, making me smile.

I just love it so much.

"And then, another Christmas my brother got me a pair of socks," he chuckles to himself, throwing his head back.

I don't understand how that is funny at all, but everything to this Irish boy is hilarious.

It's good to be that positive.

I need that kind of positivity in my life.

The door to my hospital room swings open and in walks Morgan and Harry.

Morgan stops dead in her tracks, and I can't even look at her, as she watches me. I lay in a gurney, with tubes sticking out of me, covered in bruises and cuts, and wearing one of those lovely light blue cloth dresses they force patients to wear.

"D-do you hate me?" I choke, looking at her feet instead of meeting her eyes.

"Is that a joke?" I cringe at her demanding statement.

Before I can answer, she continues.

"Allyson, didn't I just say this the other day? I will never be mad at you that I won't talk to you ever again. Maybe, if you kill someone, I might not be as close friends with you. But honestly, depends on who you kill," she jokes and I don't laugh, but I do look at her in the eyes.

"Thanks," I mumble, greatful for her easy-going attitude.

"Don't worry about it. The only thing you should be stressed out is getting better. That's the number one priority here; healing you." I nod in response.

Harry shuffles his feet, and I momentarily forgot he is there.

"Hi Harry," I welcome him.

"Hi Allyson," he says with a shy smile. "How ya feeling?"

"Just dandy," I lie. It feels like absolute hell. No where near fricken "just dandy".

A knock sounds from the door, even though it's open, and someone I assume to be a doctor enters the room.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Jammeson, how are you feeling Miss Parker?" he asks and I tell him I'm alright.

"Never knew your last name was Parker," Niall says.

"Well, know you do," I smile.

The doctor continues to intensely look at something on his laptop that lays on top of his wheelable table that doctors bring everywhere.

"So looks like you have a fractured foot? And a minor concussion. They should add that the intensity of that might change. We have to do some more testing to see the magnitude of the impact. But other than that, I know you may beg to differ, but you look great for the situation. I've worked here long enough to see some horrific endings to stories like these. Take it as a blessing, you have someone watching out for you up there," he tells me and I relax a bit. If a doctor says that I'm doing good, I can't do much more than believe him.