Chapter 83

Songs of Inspiration:

I'm a Mess - Ed Sheeran

Preacher - One Republic (they are one of the best acts I've seen live- BY FAR!)

To Be Alone - Hozier

Don't - Ed Sheeran

Allyson's POV

Due to our crazy schedules lately and our lack of being around each other, Morgan and I decided to both take the entire week off to just hang out. Both of us need it, for our own personal ways.

Yesterday we just hung out in pajamas all day long; watching movies, eating junk food and just girl talks about basically everything. 

It was nice, really nice, since we haven't had these kind of times together since high school. Yes, we live together and I'm forced to see her more than other people, but we don't actually get to just hang out all the time. We both live our own separate lives.

Two nights ago Niall called me, and now I can't look up at the moon without thinking about him. Even the thought of him being in the same country, despite opposite coasts, just makes me warm and fuzzy.

I mean 2,984.8 miles isn't all that far...I guess.

It's closer than Boston to Ireland or even England, so that's a bright side. 

I'm just happy to be able to talk to him again. Like it was before. 

Before we moved to fast into a relationship, before everything was rushed into things I couldn't handle at the moment. 

My world just spun too fast, and I was given too many sides on my plate. It was all too much to handle at once. And when this happens, the world is going to stop and the plate is going to fall and crash. That's the inevitable.

"I really really want Chinese food Allyson," Morgan whines, nudging me to the point that I almost fall into the street from my stance on the sidewalk. 

I scowl at her for her aggression, before responding to her complaint.

"I don't want to walk to China town! Can't we please just get subs," I tell her, on the verge of ripping my own hair out from the roots over our argument of food.

"How about Panera Bread?" she compromises.

"Deal," I say, and we continue to walk down the street, both knowing our ways to this restaurant. Naturally, most girls do. And even some from the male gender, which I don't blame them. It's a pretty nice place to get a cup of soup, especially in this frigid weather. It's yummy, but also pricey.

My text tone of my phone rings in the back of my jean pocket, as Morgan glares at me.

I hesitate before grabbing it, knowing before even looking who sent the message.

"You two are messed up," Morgan rolls her eyes.

I ignore her comment, and reply to Niall's text about his stay in California. So far he's enjoying it, and his company with Harry. I talked to him this morning, and he said for the few days he's been there, he hasn't done much but gone out to eat and stay at Harry's house out there.

I hope he gets to do some sight seeing or maybe meet up with his other celebrity friends while in the area, he deserves it. He's always so busy, he never gets to really enjoy little things like going to a nice beach or a cool milkshake shop. 

I don't even realize Morgan's talking on her own cell phone until I hear her mention my name.

"Panera Bread. Be there or be square," she smirks before putting it back into her purse that slings over he shoulder, much like mine.