Chapter 68

Don't forget to enter the contest with #myfavlittlethingsmoment on Instagram! Feel free to ask questions if you have any! It ends on Christmas Eve Eve (December 23rd). Hope you all can enter (:

*reminder = prize is to have a character (size of roll undecided) named after you!

Songs of Inspiration :

Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran

Sing - Ed Sheeran

Take Me To Church - Hozier (LOVE THIS SONG! Matt McAndrew has a lovely cover, he should've won the Voice but fjdklafd ugh don't even get me started)

Sunday Morning - Maroon 5

Allyson's POV

Just as Niall grabs my hand and ushers me towards the vehicle, I spring my free hand to attach onto Jame's arm to add onto the human train.

Niall swings the door of the black car open as photographers start to pour out of the airport and surround us. We all pile in and I sit across from Niall and James uncomfortably buckles himself in next to me.

The car is weirdly shaped, almost like a miniature limo because the seats are across from eachother, and not all facing one direction.

Niall stares out the window to the flashes of cameras, who can not see in due to the tint of the windows, but I'm not sure if the lighting of the flash can counteract that feature. I'm new to this whole thing.

And I'm not sure if I like this change or not.

Niall opens his mouth to speak, but then carefully eyes James.

"When did you get here?" he asks.

"Um, well Allyson kinda just grabbed me into here," he says cautiously, noticing Niall's new edge of protection shielding.

Now, it's Niall's turn to face me with the interogation. He doesn't even have to ask anything, his eyes speak it all.

"I didn't want to just leave him out there in that mayhem, so I brought him along. I hope you don't mind...either of you. And I didn't even think about if you had to meet someone out there, I wasn't thinking really. This all happened too quickly and I did not expect to have this as my first welcome into Ireland," I change my tone to show Niall that I want answers to this whole situation. And at this point, the car is already driving away to who knows where, so we don't have much of a choice but to sit and wait for our arrival to come.

"I was asked last minute to talk on a radio station, so they called me and I just thought it was the perfect oppurtunity to say that the girl I've been rumored to be seeing in Boston is flying out for the holidays. I guess people connected quickly and made it to the airport as fast as they could, I'm sorry love," he explains.

It's hard to stay mad for even a few seconds at someone with those puppy dog eyes and sweet gestures, with no intentions of bad out comes. He only wanted the best, for both him and I.

"So I'm James," he introduces himself, putting his hand out to shake Niall's. His good manners impresses me, and I smile as Niall shakes it and introduces himself too, even though there is no need.

"So why have I not heard of you before if you're dating this mega star? My sister's a huge fan by the way, there are quite a few posters of your face hung up around our house," James laughs.

"Like I always say, we do have the best fans in the world," Niall chuckles.

"Well, we haven't announced our relationship yet," I eye Niall who seems to shrink in his seat.