Chapter 82

Songs of Inspiration:

( sorry there's a lot! I just love music wayyyy too much haha )

Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Move Along - All American Rejects

Over Again - One Direction

Heartbreak Girl - 5 Seconds of Summer

Misery Business - Paramore 

Still the One - One Direction

Niall's POV

"May I please have a chocolate donut, a butter croissant and-what would you like Niall?" Harry turns to me.

"I'll have a blueberry muffin, please," I tell the brunette behind the counter, who looks like she is ready to feint. I reckon she recognizes the two of us. 

"You don't want anything to drink?" Harry asks me.

"I'll have a coffee," 

"We have a lot of flavors, you have to pick one," she tells me.

"Oh er-I'll have a pumpkin," I answer, remembering that when Allyson was in the hospital, Harry ordered me a pumpkin coffee since Allyson herself always orders it. And, it was pretty good so I might as well order it again.

"We only have pumpkin lattes during the fall season," 

"Oh bloody hell," I back away from the counter, this entire coffee shop overwhelming me. Why would they have so many flavors? What happened to fucking black coffee, and then you add milk or sugar and boom. Coffee. Done. 

Dunkin Donuts is so much more convenient, you can just order a regular coffee. And I'm pretty sure the pumpkin coffee was from there anyways. Not peppy little Starbucks. 

"Add two cinnamon lattes," Harry smiles at the girl, who looks like she is about to pass out when he does this. It's cute though, I love our fans.

"Zahra, what a pretty name," Harry tells the girl with a smirk as she hands us our ordered items and he hands over his credit card.

"Thank you," she says slyly, without missing a beat. I'm impressed, she's staying calmer than I expected. Even though she looks like she is on Cloud 9. I mean, Harry Styles just complimented her. I don't know if even I would stay calm after that.

Just kidding, I'm a cool cat. I can handle a compliment from my mop head of a friend.

"I suggest quitting your job and getting one at Dunkin Donuts. You would do much better there," I whisper in the girls ear so no other employee will hear me as I take my coffee.

"Have a wonderful day, Zahra!" Harry calls and waves to the girl as I do the same before we exit the building and into the city of Los Angeles.

It's on the earlier side of the morning, and people are heading to work so many business men and women are making their ways down the street beside us. Due to this, no one seems to recognize Harry and I as anyone other than a couple of lads drinking and eating Starbucks.

"This isn't even as good as Dunkin Donuts," I whine to Harry after sipping a bit of my latte.

"Oh shush it, you're just saying that because Allyson likes it more than Starbucks," Harry comes back with a snap and I'm taken back, but still hold my grudge with a pout.

"The studio should be up here somewhere," Harry informs me, as we both continue to munch on our desserts. What healthy breakfasts.

"Shit," Harry mumbles under his breath, but I'm not phased as I scarf down my muffin. I have to give Starbucks some credit; they know how to make a good muffin.